Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
11-16-2019, 08:08 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Ricoh GR Photo Contest -- Closing Dec 15 -- 100 year special event

I found this page while looking for a manual on the Ricoh page, and since I couldn't find another thread about it I thought I'd post it. It's a photo contest for the 100 year anniversary, any digital GR can be used.
Haven't read in much more detail, but I'm planning to review my pictures and submit something before the deadline.

Your Best Photo+ GR Special Event | RICOH IMAGING

edit: I see now that there's another similar event for any Pentax camera http://www.ricoh-imaging.co.jp/english/products/totteokiplus/

Last edited by aaacb; 11-16-2019 at 09:37 PM.
11-17-2019, 07:29 AM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Be sure to read the rules and decide if it’s right for you to enter. Here’s an excerpt from what I could find:

“ Selected work may be reused at various events and in advertisements and such for the purpose of promotion activities, in addition to use on the Ricoh Imaging website, the official SNS and in the stores promoting our products. When the work is submitted, it is given that you have agreed to its reuse. Submitted work may also be used at our subsidiary companies and sales agents located overseas, in addition to those located within Japan. Furthermore, Ricoh Imaging shall be allowed to use the submitted work free of charge. Please note that you will not be contacted when your submitted work is reused...”

Also - I was looking for what the winners received and this is the only info I found (if anyone sees more please share):

“ Selected works will be posted on the website and at store front.We are looking forward receiving your submission.”