Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-18-2020, 11:07 PM   #1

Color profiles question

Hi. I bought a GR iii a few weeks ago. After my first day of use I wanted to return it. I couldn't get over the fact that there's no viewfinder and I wasn't used to 28mm. After using a X100 for the last few years, my mind is programmed on 35mm focal length, I guess. But, I stayed with it and I absolutely love it now. It gave me back some joy in photography.

Now I have a question I don't seem to find the answer anywhere. I started fiddling around with those fims simulations or color profiles. I mostly shoot Raw+ and use the BW preset. Also, I stored my settings in the different slots (1-6) and have three of them on c1-c3. I started in camera raw development and changed the settings of the individual profiles and I also changed the individual profiles while shooting.

So here's my question: How do I revert those settings back to default? I fiddled around so much, I have no clue anymore...

Thanks for your help!

05-19-2020, 02:12 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
What about the reset options? Page 26 of your manual.
05-19-2020, 02:36 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MarkJerling Quote
What about the reset options? Page 26 of your manual.
Yes, I thought about that as well. I just hoped there was a simpler option to reset an individual preset instead of everything.
05-21-2020, 04:43 AM   #4

I find it odd that some of the profiles do not have their default settings at zero. That would make more sense and make it easier to reset them.

Lee