Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-12-2020, 02:58 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
GRIII Street Edition launch

I won't be rushing replace my regular GRIII, and if I had one I would switch the bright yellow adaptor ring to black. Still, it's good to have some vitality in the brand.

Street Edition?GR III | RICOH IMAGING

06-12-2020, 04:09 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I wish they'd developed the system further. Maybe other lenses to add to the existing wide angle one? I wonder if a portrait lens is possible.

I like the look of the street edition though, I'm sure they will find their customer.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
digital camera, griii, griii street edition, ricoh gr, street
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search