Hello,
I thought I would share with you the accessories I own and use for GRIII:

-National Geographic pouch:good quality and very useful
-JJC Thumb rest
- a small tripod with flexible legs
-led lamp that can be placed on the camera
-AF201FG flash
-Patona dual charger with LCD
-3 accu's :1 db110 and 2 oly Li92B - for those who don't know Olympus Li92B are identical to ricochet DB-110 and I found them at an undeniable price, 25 eur for 2 original sealed pieces

please share what accessories you bought and how satisfied you are with them

03-21-2021, 02:55 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A Manfrotto carbon monopod with light, quick release. Gets me down to 1/8 sec or so. Can manage even lower sometimes. SR has helped by about 2 to 3 stops from original GR.

A neoprene lens bag with draw string. Gives some protection from knocks and dust (hangover from original GR).

Spare battery! No surprises there. A charger as I hate plugging usb connectors into expensive electronics as there's always going to be wear on the connector and play on the internal circuit board.

A wrist strap - same style as Ricoh one, but with one of those slider things (can't remember the name) that means it is less likely to slide off my wrist.
03-21-2021, 07:45 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
- nd and polarizer filters, both in 49mm (with the adapter tube) and 72mm (for the wide angle converter)
- regular sized tripod on occasion, looks funny with the gr when it normally holds a pentax
- original spare battery and third party (wasabi) external charger
- original strap
- p&s lowepro case (discountinued now) for just the gr, small shoulder bag when using the wide angle converter (the extra space helps hold the converter detached when needed)
- lightpix wireless triggers and manual flash, normally I used this on my pentax but it's worked fine on the gr too the few times I've used them
07-29-2021, 11:49 PM   #4

have a hama neoprene pouch , which is great. ordered the jjc thumb rest, the lightpix labs flashq q20ii, which obviously is not compatible with the thumbrest (as both use the hotshoe). got an adjustable hand strap (peak design anchors are too large), bling ring !
and spare battery +charger from aliexpress.

09-04-2021, 07:06 AM - 1 Like   #5

I found my perfect setting
- wrist strap on the lower eyelet

- an old pouch in case of rain

- I use Oly Li-90b (2x) along with the original battery from Ricoh, I do not notice major differences

- JJC Thumb rest, I have to say, after many attempts, this option is the one that saved me from hitting continuously the macro button

- JJC UV filter, I really didn't want to attach this glass in front of the lens, however my kids seem so attracted by the tiny 18mm, that I needed to protect it somehow
09-14-2021, 02:05 AM   #6
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Norpa Quote
- JJC UV filter, I really didn't want to attach this glass in front of the lens, however my kids seem so attracted by the tiny 18mm, that I needed to protect it somehow
i always have this on,since the first day i own the GR3 and i don't find any issues or any problems with IQ of the camera.
11-10-2021, 05:10 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
For me, the list goes this way:

-- JJC thumb grip
-- JJC decorative ring (I like the green one)
-- metal "GR" lens cover (neoprene lined, works for either GRII or GRIII - or GRIIIx)
-- Nisi "Pro" filter kit
-- AmazonBasics small canvas camera case
-- These little wrist straps, which are fantastic