Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-05-2022, 08:30 PM - 2 Likes   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
GR p0rn - Show Us Your GR

This is not from GRIII, obviously... but I didn't really know where else to put it and don't think such a thread yet exists, so....

Let's see some nice photos of your GR line cameras, any era, all types. They're worth it. Just a little bit of GR love.

GR III

05-06-2022, 04:15 PM - 1 Like   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Quiet around here as usual... I have quite a few pics from GRs, but have very few of them.

This was my GRDIV with factory special wood-grip I had for a while. Not sure I should have sold it (both it and the 2013 GR in order to fund purchase of the GRIII)...
but oh well. I bought it on a whim after missing my first GRDIII for several years. The fellow that bought it from me was super excited though, so there's that.

05-12-2022, 12:37 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
No one is interested?
Admins feel free to delete this thread. I thought there'd be some takers. Ah well.
05-12-2022, 01:33 PM - 1 Like   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Eyewanders Quote
No one is interested?
Admins feel free to delete this thread. I thought there'd be some takers. Ah well.
I think it will see some interest, just a slow burn to start with.

I have a few bits I can adorn my GRiiix with, I just need a bit of time as it's not a priority.

08-04-2022, 01:01 PM - 1 Like   #5
Pentaxian

New gear to learn. It's an update to an old Canon PowerShot TX1 I've had and this picture was taken with. While I will enjoy the bigger sensor, I will miss the really good zoom lens that TX1 has.

GR IIIx
by tuco, on Flickr