08-04-2022, 09:03 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Thanks, very useful tip.
08-04-2022, 03:34 PM   #4
Forum Member

Thank you

08-06-2022, 05:50 PM   #5

Thanks, and a call for help !

In preparation for the firmware update, I've put a spare SD card into a SD card reader and plugged it into a USB port of my Windows 11 laptop. The "access light" of the SD reader comes on, with slow flashes, but, when I try File Explorer to find it, I cannot see anything !

If it's not recognized by the PC, how on earth am I supposed to drag the firmware files to it?
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
LM-G900  Photo 
08-07-2022, 12:32 AM - 1 Like   #6
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by LennyTheLion Quote
In preparation for the firmware update, I've put a spare SD card into a SD card reader and plugged it into a USB port of my Windows 11 laptop. The "access light" of the SD reader comes on, with slow flashes, but, when I try File Explorer to find it, I cannot see anything !
if you right click on the 'this pc' icon and then click 'manage' on the menu that appears then click on 'disk management' and see if the card appears there. Sometimes the card or drive doesnt show in the menu but will show here. If thaty is the case right click on the drive name in the list and then click on 'change drive letter or path' and assign a new letter that is higher up the alphabet like j, k, or l. The new drive may then appear in the menu where you can transfer files on to it.

For further info check out you tube videos on any of these menu topics.
08-07-2022, 12:36 AM   #7

QuoteOriginally posted by Arjay Bee Quote
if you right click on the 'this pc' icon and then click 'manage' on the menu that appears then click on 'disk management' and see if the card appears there. Sometimes the card or drive doesnt show in the menu but will show here. If thaty is the case right click on the drive name in the list and then click on 'change drive letter or path' and assign a new letter that is higher up the alphabet like j, k, or l. The new drive may then appear in the menu where you can transfer files on to it.

For further info check out you tube videos on any of these menu topics.
Thank you ! Thank you !

It's being driving me nuts..