Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
03-15-2013, 12:34 PM - 5 Likes   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Creative financing on the Pentax Full Frame

Click on pic to comment or fave via Flickr.

03-15-2013, 12:50 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Very funny ... J
03-15-2013, 01:32 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
That's a steal!
03-15-2013, 02:00 PM   #4

That's just wrong. Funny as heck but wrong

03-15-2013, 03:03 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Does she know that you put her up for sale?. There is some old saying about "bringing to this world and having the right to take from this world". You could be a dead mother seller in a heartbeat.
03-15-2013, 03:22 PM   #6
Pentaxian

PM sent... any chance I can get the father too as kind of a matched set?
03-15-2013, 07:31 PM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Clearly from her expression and the lines in her lips you pained her unmercifully for most of her 73 years.

03-17-2013, 04:29 AM - 1 Like   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Interesting Kickstarter project.
03-18-2013, 03:52 AM   #9
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Sadly, she's too young to be my mum.
03-20-2013, 04:44 AM   #10

Hi All

Thanks for the welcome I am proud Pentax user from South Africa
I have an opening question what are the pros and cons for using linked AE to AF as in the custom menu
03-25-2013, 03:22 PM   #11
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by bhancox Quote
Hi All

Thanks for the welcome I am proud Pentax user from South Africa
I have an opening question what are the pros and cons for using linked AE to AF as in the custom menu
Welcome to Pentax Forums, bhancox!
Your question has probably gotten no replies because you asked it here (in a joke thread) rather than in the proper forum (where more helpful people could see your question). Here is a link to past discussions relative to the thing you are asking about: site:pentaxforums.com pentax link ae to af point - Google Search
03-25-2013, 03:35 PM   #12
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good effort cheekygeek !

This is my fundraising approach:
QuoteQuote:
Dear friend,

I am Prince Fayed W. Bolkiah, the eldest son of Prince Jeffrey Bolkiah former finance minister of Brunei, the tiny oil-rich sultanate on the Gulf Island of Borneo. I save your time by not amplifying my extended royal family history, which has already been disseminated by the international media during the controversial dispute that erupted between my father and his stepbrother, the sultan of Brunei Sheik Muda Hassanal Bolkiah.

As you may know from the international media,The sultan had accused my father of financial mismanagement and impropriety of us$14.8 billion dollars this was as a result of the Asian Financial crisis that made my father company Amedeo Development Company and government owned Brunei investment company to be declared bankrupt during his tenure in the office. However my father was kept under house arrest, his bank account and private properties including a crude oil export refinery were later confiscated by the sultanate to avoid further prosecution from the sultan and his security operatives, but before I could do that I was placed under house arrest by the sultan and not have access to a computer but I have a iPhone hand -held device from which I am sending you this mail. Some of the guard here are still loyal to me, so they would be my contact with you if there is any documents I need to send to you to enable you have access to this funds and invest it for me.

Before my in-carceration, I went ahead to dispatch the sum of five hundred million United States Dollars {USD$500,000,000.00} in cash under special arrangement into the custody of different private Banks and trust company's for safe keeping abroad. The money where split ed and kept in the following countries, : in Canada, France, Spain, Holland and in London. Firstly, you will be required to travel to London to claim the money there before proceeding to other countries.

You know the rest ...

03-25-2013, 06:32 PM   #13
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
I am Prince Fayed W. Bolkiah......
Maybe he has tested the DA560 ?