Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-25-2013, 06:36 PM   #31
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
Camera World will honor their online prices in-store and their online prices are competitive (they are part of Ritz Camera). Sooo...does this mean that Ritz will be featuring Pentax again nationwide?
I hope so as this is the camera store that is 50 miles away. but would start using them again. If they did
Well I guess I need to make a trip to see if they are still in business. They are still listed in city search . The nearest one(50 miles) is listed with the next nearest (55miles a differenty direction ) listed as closed.

Last edited by patrick9; 03-25-2013 at 06:51 PM. Reason: New information
03-26-2013, 08:37 PM   #32
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yeah, Camera World was a great place to shop in the past, and being absorbed by Ritz made them made them more like a typical shop. I was so glad that they managed to get past the Ritz era! I haven't been in there since Ritz was part of the equation, but indeed that's a fine display and far more than was there even a few months ago. Time to take the MAX train downtown again, it seems