Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-14-2013, 09:09 AM   #91
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jogiba Quote
no image quality issues
If you say so, I guess. Everything is perfect with adapters. And of course random flickr images do not lie.

You should give some credence to Lens Rental's optical test bench results on adapters. It would be naive NOT to expect an IQ hit when using adapters, especially given their variable manufacturing quality and tolerances.

10-14-2013, 10:20 AM   #92
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by rawr Quote
If you say so, I guess. Everything is perfect with adapters. And of course random flickr images do not lie.

You should give some credence to Lens Rental's optical test bench results on adapters. It would be naive NOT to expect an IQ hit when using adapters, especially given their variable manufacturing quality and tolerances.
Lens Rentals did not test full frame DSLR lenses on the full frame VG900 using an adapter.

Last edited by jogiba; 10-14-2013 at 10:26 AM.
10-15-2013, 02:54 AM   #93
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Kunzite Quote
Winder: He said "will definitely launch", didn't he?

Contax was the first company to announce a FF. One year later, Kodak was the second (with Canon the 3rd, following Kodak's announcement the next day). And Kodak's first digital SLR appeared 5 years before anyone else's (i.e. Nikon's). How is that being late?
How many times don;t brig facts here spoils the portents of doom