Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
11-09-2013, 01:53 PM   #121
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by MrPetkus Quote
This is becoming a bore. To anyone actually reading this insipid exchange,
It's your Holy Brow Beating of Antioch for the sins of looking at another camera. Purify your thoughts, be assimilated and express no opinion that casts a shadow or ill will toward Ricoh/Pentax. And above all, do not worship the false FF format and you'll do fine.

11-10-2013, 06:55 AM   #122
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteQuote:
This is what I hoped Pentax would make. But they didn't and their system is sooooo old.
As per usual, when called out people jump on the bandwagon, and then other people like tuco jump in to support them. So above is exactly what you said. Despite your protestations… Pentax just released a brand new system. You said you hoped Pentax would make something i.e. Pentax was supposed to make you happy and they didm,t. Now you're really grouchy.

Save the indignation, go buy your Df. If you can't make a simple post without trashing some other camera,

QuoteQuote:
You're one of those posters who view anyone unsatisfied with the current Pentax catalog with disdain.
You're viewing my disdain with disdain.

And actually I'm one of those who says, if you're one of those who are unsatisfied with the current Pentax catalogue, buy something else, DOn't come to the Petnax forum and whine about it.

QuoteQuote:
The my-k5-can-do-anything-your-ff-can-do or it's-the-photographer-not-the-camera bleater.
I don't know any of those…. but, I know lots who say for what they do personally a K-5 is just as good as a D800. And for what I do a k-3 is better than a D800.And I've explained why. You're obviously one of those people who doesn't understand that when different cameras have different capabilities, it means not that one as better at everything, but that each one has a few things it's better at. If that hurts your sensibilities, it's really no sweat off my back. You can cry stamp your feet, do what ever you want. It doesn't matter. Facts are facts, it's just true. Your attitude about people saying such things is just "your attitude." And it really not appreciated by the people you trashed for no apparent reason. Take a pill , see shrink. Relax.

QuoteQuote:
You're one of those posters who view anyone unsatisfied with the current Pentax catalog with disdain. The my-k5-can-do-anything-your-ff-can-do or it's-the-photographer-not-the-camera bleater.
If you don't like those people, why don't you take them on mano a mano in a post about those issues, instead of a back handed slaps in a thread about something else?

Last edited by normhead; 11-10-2013 at 07:07 AM.
11-10-2013, 08:46 AM - 1 Like   #123
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
As per usual, when called out people jump on the bandwagon, and then other people like tuco jump in to support them. So above is exactly what you said. Despite your protestations… Pentax just released a brand new system. You said you hoped Pentax would make something i.e. Pentax was supposed to make you happy and they didm,t. Now you're really grouchy.

Save the indignation, go buy your Df. If you can't make a simple post without trashing some other camera,

You're viewing my disdain with disdain.

And actually I'm one of those who says, if you're one of those who are unsatisfied with the current Pentax catalogue, buy something else, DOn't come to the Petnax forum and whine about it.

I don't know any of those…. but, I know lots who say for what they do personally a K-5 is just as good as a D800. And for what I do a k-3 is better than a D800.And I've explained why. You're obviously one of those people who doesn't understand that when different cameras have different capabilities, it means not that one as better at everything, but that each one has a few things it's better at. If that hurts your sensibilities, it's really no sweat off my back. You can cry stamp your feet, do what ever you want. It doesn't matter. Facts are facts, it's just true. Your attitude about people saying such things is just "your attitude." And it really not appreciated by the people you trashed for no apparent reason. Take a pill , see shrink. Relax.

If you don't like those people, why don't you take them on mano a mano in a post about those issues, instead of a back handed slaps in a thread about something else?
Strawman again, folks. Normhead is debating with an opponent of his very own creation. It doesn't reflect reality but it's convenient for his argument.

At any rate, after all these years I've discovered this cool "ignore user" feature. It's like tweaking the signal to noise ratio. Guess I never had a use for it before here in Antioch.

Not trusting one's reading comprehension to chance -- Normhead, this means I won't be able to see your reply. But feel free to continue, you weren't addressing me anyway.
11-10-2013, 08:53 AM - 1 Like   #124
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
You didn't think there was any irony in there at all when you posted that?

09-07-2017, 09:38 AM   #125
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by MrPetkus Quote
Strawman again, folks. Normhead is debating with an opponent of his very own creation. It doesn't reflect reality but it's convenient for his argument.

At any rate, after all these years I've discovered this cool "ignore user" feature. It's like tweaking the signal to noise ratio. Guess I never had a use for it before here in Antioch.

Not trusting one's reading comprehension to chance -- Normhead, this means I won't be able to see your reply. But feel free to continue, you weren't addressing me anyway.
Always the same peeps. Also on my ignore list.