Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-31-2013, 05:47 AM   #1
Veteran Member

May delete

This is a section for Pentax SLR cameras! Which Pentax camera is a FF so to be classified here???

10-31-2013, 06:19 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Wishful Thinking?

Have you looked at the thread listings here? This is a very busy, high-traffic forum and absolutely necessary to the mental health, peace of mind and happiness of the entire forum. Seriously!
Beside that vital factor, there's the upcoming K-1, the LX-D (or LX-D1), the latest retro MX-D, ME Super-D, K1000D, PZ-1D and several others, all waiting in the pipeline. This is the place to read all about it!
Soon to be released, trust me.
An entire series of FF digital bodies, from the entry K1000D at $439.99 (USD) to the flagship K-1 (or available retro version, the LX-D1) at $1,999.99.
Black or silver only. Battery grip BG-D-5 available, too.
Did I mention the sweeping lineup of FF lenses? Oh, yes, 8mm to 1200mm, all WR, all HD, including 12 zooms,all f/2.8 or faster. I believe there's 58 lenses in all, but that's yet to be confirmed. Let's just say 50, to be safe. All new designs, designated DA-D's. All available in black or silver.
New AF-D flashes, viewfinder screens, genuine wooden handle grips and much more.
Stay tuned to this forum!
Ron
10-31-2013, 06:39 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by RuiC Quote
This is a section for Pentax SLR cameras! Which Pentax camera is a FF so to be classified here???
It depends on what one takes to be real. Some say the realm of the possible belongs to the real on the ground that the actual defines what is possible. The possible is not the merely conceivable: we may say, for instance, that a flying horse isn't possible, whereas Pentax's coming up with a FF in the next months is a real possibility. Compared to Pegasus, a Pentax FF camera is as real as it can get. To be sure, others prefer to make a clear cut distinction between the real and the possible... But there are also those who insist we take into consideration only future possibilities that are connected to the actual through some causal chain. Quite a few causal proofs underlying predictions concerning a future Pentax FF camera can be found in PF's many pages.

Last edited by causey; 10-31-2013 at 08:03 AM.
10-31-2013, 09:25 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Rumours ???

11-17-2013, 01:13 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by RuiC Quote
This particular forum is dedicated to discussing nonexistent cameras so that other sections aren't spammed by those threads. We might see a full frame, we might not, who knows. For now there are plenty of other choices out there if you're desperate

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

11-17-2013, 01:17 PM   #6
Pentaxian

I think a section for FF speculation is a good idea, as Adam says: if it stops the FF spam that has plagued this forum for the last couple of years.
11-18-2013, 10:38 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
This particular forum is dedicated to discussing nonexistent cameras so that other sections aren't spammed by those threads. We might see a full frame, we might not, who knows. For now there are plenty of other choices out there if you're desperate
Thanks Adam for answering my post! I understand that you may have privileged information about future digital FF bodies, but until a real announcement from Ricoh comes out it is nothing other than wonderland thoughts, so to speak, rumors. And after reading each and every thread about FF on this Forum I don't see how you can think I am desperate about this,
11-18-2013, 09:13 PM   #8
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
This is the place for fantasy posts and drug-induced delusions.

Steve