Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 14 Likes Search this Thread
03-27-2014, 11:30 PM   #61
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by yusuf Quote
Any reason for misleading & sensationalizing the title of this post? to get more eyeballs?

You could have better titled it as "K2D - a possible name for new FF from Pentax."
Correct: more balls.... sorry eyeballs. You're a true Sherlock yusuf!!!

I like when the blood runs my veins faster!!! It keeps me running and "gives me" life - like all my Pentax gear ;-)

I'm happy to choose freely the names of my threads, as everyone have an amasing freedom of reading it or not. Isn't it great?
------------------------------
On the other hand - I think I do understand your wish for people saying and writing words that means what they do, not trying to cheat each other and make a cheap sensation......
For this tabloidization of Pforums, yusuf: I do apologise...

03-28-2014, 04:17 AM   #62

Photos: Gallery
Once upon a time, those forums were a good place to gather rumors, more or less tangible, yet still information. Now we have fantasy threads...

Should there be a "fan fiction" section?
01-27-2015, 05:01 PM   #63
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Another year passed by bringing no FF dslr from Ricoh/Pentax. Reading all threads of "do we really need/will buy a FF from Pentax?" - I start to agree - not that big thrill anymore for me.

Using a K5 for almost a year - resolution and high iso ability it gave to my MF lenses were far over my expectation!!! And these two factors were actually what I used to hope for in an wish-ff-body... so whats a big deal?

I find myself thinking more of a new generation Sony sensors (A7s type - I don't mean the size of the sensor here) that are able to boost usable ISO few steps up from what was possible in K5.

K5 upgrade to A7s sensor type in aps-c format - would be fine for me.
04-26-2016, 09:33 PM   #64
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
I just came upon this thread - well there is a FF now - the K1! :P

04-26-2016, 09:58 PM   #65
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Spock Quote
I just came upon this thread - well there is a FF now - the K1!
There are probably thousands of 'why no Pentax FF' threads buried around various parts of Pentaxforums. Better to let sleeping dogs lie.
04-27-2016, 06:40 AM   #66
rlatjsrud

Well you have to wait at least 3 years tho. Base on K series release date, upgrade version takes 2 years and the new version takes 1 year. So K-1ii will be release after 2 years.