Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-03-2014, 10:19 AM   #91
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
And it follows exactly what I've been posting since the first page of this thread.
I can't understand why any argument to the contrary ever occurred in the first place.
Except for typical internet trolling, perhaps?

At least someone understands the issue.

Last edited by amoringello; 04-03-2014 at 10:25 AM.
04-03-2014, 11:18 AM   #92
Banned

You could spin this until the cows come home but there is a reason why people pay more money to get the full frame look.

QuoteQuote:
The only real drawbacks (for me) of the GH4 are as follows -

A Canon 50mm F1.2L on a Canon 5D looks gorgeous, one of my favourite looks of all time. The GH4 with it’s 2x crop sensor cannot quite mimic the look of this even with Speed Booster. The same goes for the Canon 24mm F1.4L on a 5D. You cannot quite get the same feel on a 1.5x Super 35mm or a 2x crop sensor
Panasonic GH4 4K Production Diary ? Day 3 ? EOSHD Shootout | EOSHD.com

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
24x36mm, apertures, camera, cameras, control, crop, diffraction, dof, f/2.8, f16, ff, focus, format, full-frame, half, images, lenses, medium, mft, peep, pentax, pixel, sensor, sharpness, steve, time, user