Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-12-2014, 11:52 AM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by willeisner Quote
We're less than a week and so far no announcement, who knows ...

It's a real mystery why Pentax did not release a full frame camera, Ricoh
has some advantages, would be the first 36-megapixel camera with image stabilization in the market, and the second 24 megapixel.Lower the price of the lenses than for example, a Nikon 70 200 VR II. if you develop new lens from scratch. Would be particularly happy with an update of the classic FA * 80 200 2.8

Remembered sony a900 which is a full frame camera with image stabilization,
like the post above, I think it's not about the money from the sales of Ricoh Group in 2010 was 21 billion dollars, is not a small company.
the issue of sharke Shake Reduction is a technical issue that, with a bit of money invested could be resolved, it is not a question of fighting against the principles of physics of diffraction for example.

Perhaps a conservative thinking of executives?

I would like to see a complete picture with Sharke Reduction, a new focus sensor
and k essential assembly and function 4k video
You will surprise not all Pentax user wants a FF, and not only they don't want a Pentax FF, they don't want those who wants have it too. They advocate Pentax to avoid FF because APSC is "enough of a camera" for them.
Strange, right?

Well, welcome to Pentaxforum!

09-12-2014, 12:20 PM - 1 Like   #32
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by LFLee Quote
You will surprise not all Pentax user wants a FF, and not only they don't want a Pentax FF, they don't want those who wants have it too. They advocate Pentax to avoid FF because APSC is "enough of a camera" for them.
Strange, right?

Well, welcome to Pentaxforum!
Hey , how about that Sony A7r. You'd think all the guys with the old lenses with Aperture Rings and manual focus would be through the roof right now. It even looks like a K-1000.
09-12-2014, 12:38 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Hello, willeisner
I have decided to participate in a thread about FF !
It was a fine idea. As pointed out, it has already been proposed. Still, not a bad idea and welcome here. Hope you have a good time.

+ I have already participated in a thread about FF
I forgot... Hard to avoid getting into one sometimes.

Last edited by Tan68; 09-12-2014 at 12:40 PM. Reason: omission !
09-12-2014, 12:53 PM   #34
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
how about that Sony A7r. ... It even looks like a K-1000
Mind you, the K1000 has an optical viewfinder. What a revolutionary concept, only invented in 1900 for the Kodak Brownie. Why didn't Sony put one of those in the A7 series?

09-12-2014, 09:48 PM   #35

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
thank you for the welcome, I love this site, fattened quite my collection of k mount, and made ​​some friends. discuss brands of cameras is almost like cheering for a particular team, passion transcends the rational.

About aps-c ff verses, I think these people like
full frame lenses on their systems, and the sweet spot
they get the aps-c as 28-70, fa 31mm, 200mm etc.

The sony does not put the optical viewfinder for its largest size in the mirror box disqualify the small design nex system

normhead I could not understand your question, english is not my language
09-14-2014, 07:56 AM   #36
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Maybe this is the question you have? If not, I apologize

It is not even a lack of English at hand but differences in local saying
When I hear or say 'through the roof', I think 'angry'

The guys that do not want Pentax FF and do not even want others to have it should be really angry the Sony exists because that is, in some way, like a Pentax FF...

Now, 'over the moon' means very happy or pleased
'though the roof' is generally a bad thing
'over the moon with love' not 'through the roof' with love :^|