Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 39 Likes Search this Thread
10-06-2014, 06:01 PM   #151
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by ElJamoquio Quote
I've explained it to you several times.

Where? Am I going blind? Why don't you explain it here so that everyone can see what a genius you really are Grab a line or two in my article and post your counter-argument. It's that simple. I'll grab some popcorn while you make fun of yourself.

10-06-2014, 06:21 PM   #152
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by dtmateojr Quote
Where? Am I going blind? Why don't you explain it here so that everyone can see what a genius you really are Grab a line or two in my article and post your counter-argument. It's that simple. I'll grab some popcorn while you make fun of yourself.
I'm not going to waste my time reminding you of all the times I tried, gently and politely, to educate you on the matter. Do your own search. You'll have plenty of time after you get banned again.
10-06-2014, 06:40 PM   #153
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Am I missing something? I've been busy, someone get me up to speed ...
10-06-2014, 07:38 PM   #154
Veteran Member

I'm not going to waste my time reminding you of all the times I tried, gently and politely, to educate you on the matter. Do your own search. You'll have plenty of time after you get banned again.

So bottomline is you can't. So please keep quiet.

10-06-2014, 07:46 PM   #155
Veteran Member

Last I checked you didn't own this forum, this wasn't your thread. The powers that be tolerate juveniles such as yourself but blatant namecalling and such is not allowed. I give you another 12 hours before you're banned.
10-06-2014, 09:20 PM   #156
Veteran Member

You started the namecalling. You started referencing dpreview which is a totally unrelated forum. All you ever do is full frame this full frame that, gear here and more gear there but you do not even understand what you are peddling. You do not have any arguments to your claims. And now you are calling the mods to ban me. So childish.

Truly, an empty can rattles the most.
Demonstrably wrong on all counts.
10-06-2014, 09:36 PM   #157
Veteran Member

Demonstrably wrong on all counts.

So back on topic. What's wrong with my article? Copy and paste the line here and explain EXACTLY why it is wrong.

Last edited by Ash; 10-07-2014 at 04:22 AM.
10-06-2014, 10:33 PM - 1 Like   #158
Veteran Member

So back on topic. What's wrong with my article? Copy and paste the line here and explain EXACTLY why it is wrong.

If you can't follow very simple instructions or if you have nothing else better to do other than mocking me then could you please STFU.
I've commented on your site itself - didn't do much good, you discounted what I had to say. I've talked to you here several times - absolutely no effect, physical reality seemed to take a holiday. I did ask the mod team over there why you were banned and they said it's because you were behaving like a 12-year old... which you've been doing here as well.

Here, I'll let bobn2 answer your "what's wrong with my article" question, I've already tried to no avail (bobn2 = physicist, owner/creator of sensorsgen site.)

10-06-2014, 11:28 PM   #159
Veteran Member

Should I stay? Or, should I go?

QuoteOriginally posted by jsherman999 Quote
I've commented on your site itself - didn't do much good, you discounted what I had to say. I've talked to you here several times - absolutely no effect, physical reality seemed to take a holiday. I did ask the mod team over there why you were banned and they said it's because you were behaving like a 12-year old... which you've been doing here as well.

Here, I'll let bobn2 answer your "what's wrong with my article" question, I've already tried to no avail (bobn2 = physicist, owner/creator of sensorsgen site.)

ROFL!

Serious question, did you understand the arguments in that thread or did you just assume that because they were responding to me that they must be correct and I must be wrong because they have some kind of background credentials? :-D

What did you understand in that thread? What is it in that thread that negates the points I have raised in my Debunking Equivalence article? Can you point them out in here?

Or are you just as clueless as the other fauxtogs?

BTW, bobn2 does not even understand sampling theory or f-stop or basic knowledge of calculus. So much for his "physics" background LOL!

Last edited by Ash; 10-07-2014 at 04:25 AM.
10-07-2014, 12:26 AM   #160
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
So much for his "physics" background LOL!
Did you really say the focal length was an example of the inverse square law in action?

I was a physics teacher in A Previous Life and am appalled.

And you parade ignorance in a blog? What's wrong with you?

A fellow Aussie, too. I think you're jeopardizing our UN membership.
10-07-2014, 12:32 AM   #161
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by clackers Quote
Did you really say the focal length was an example of the inverse square law in action?

I was a physics teacher in A Previous Life and am appalled.

And you parade ignorance in a blog? What's wrong with you?

A fellow Aussie, too. I think you're jeopardizing our UN membership.

So explain to me how f-stop works. Please educate me
10-07-2014, 12:43 AM   #162
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

It is a ratio calculated only on the lens, *not* the sensor, whether the FF in your blog post or the m4/3.

Something very wrong with you.
10-07-2014, 12:45 AM   #163
Veteran Member

It is a ratio calculated only on the lens, *not* the sensor, whether FF or m4/3.

Something very wrong with you.

ROFL! That's it? So your explanation of how f-stop works is by giving me a definition? Something is very wrong with you. No wonder why you stopped teaching.
10-07-2014, 01:50 AM   #164
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

ROFL! That's it? So your explanation of how f-stop works is by giving me a definition?
Zero marks for you, I'm afraid, Mr Inverse Square.

I gave a contradiction of your weird beliefs, not a definition.

Best if you remain in my office lest the other kids in the yard beat you up again!
10-07-2014, 01:56 AM   #165
Veteran Member

Zero marks for you, I'm afraid, Mr Inverse Square.

I gave a contradiction of your weird beliefs, not a definition.

Best if you remain in my office lest the other kids in the yard beat you up again!

So where did I say that f-stop is dependent on sensor size? In fact, I have stated exactly that f/2 is f/2 regardless of format.

---------- Post added 10-07-14 at 19:01 ----------

It's really funny 'coz a lot of fauxtogs here say that I'm wrong and yet they can't even provide any counter-arguments.

Last edited by Ash; 10-07-2014 at 04:32 AM.