Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-14-2014, 01:38 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
Absolutely! It is a terrible waste! I can't think of a good reason why, but anything in a APS-C body is a terrible waste...I think...I am so confused...

Steve
I have had the K-3 since it came out. I have never even turned the feature on to see how it works, but then I've never had morie with the K-3. I had it pop up in some K-5 images, but never with the K-3. The FF sensor with 24MP would definitely benefit.

09-15-2014, 11:02 AM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by JibbaJab Quote
Did anyone see the email Adorama accidentally sent out this morning about the D750? They called it Nikon's "first full frame DSLR", and later sent another email correcting the previous one. My wild imagination would like to think they know something we don't in advance of Photokina, and accidentally alluded to PENTAX's first full frame. I'm not gonna hold my breath on that though.
Their explanation:
"In our excitement over the release of the D750, we misstated what makes this camera special. This is not Nikon's first full frame DSLR. What makes this camera so exciting is that the D750, is Nikon's first full frame DSLR to feature a tilting Vari-angle display and built in Wi-FiŽ."

-- just seem someone forgot to complete the sentence.... no need to hold breath for sure.
09-15-2014, 11:13 AM   #18
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by LFLee Quote
Their explanation:
"In our excitement over the release of the D750, we misstated what makes this camera special. This is not Nikon's first full frame DSLR. What makes this camera so exciting is that the D750, is Nikon's first full frame DSLR to feature a tilting Vari-angle display and built in Wi-FiŽ."

-- just seem someone forgot to complete the sentence.... no need to hold breath for sure.
Can't a girl dream?