Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
12-06-2014, 09:54 PM   #16

Photos: Albums
Yes if Ricoh will implement a mode switch from FF to Aps and vise versa and if the FF body will be designed to accept both lenses without mirror clearance issues. I don t think vignetting will be an issue because the principle is not far different ( but not necessarily the same as you will be using a different lens ) with that of changing aspect ratios implemented in other camera formats and that is instructing your hardware to record only your desired square image or in your case the optimal area specific for your lens.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
24x36mm, answer, apc lenses, full-frame, lenses, pentax, pentax went full-frame

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Would you buy a Pentax Full Frame DSLR? extended poll i83N Pentax Full Frame 113 04-02-2015 07:12 AM
Would you buy a Pentax Full Frame DSLR? Tesla Pentax Full Frame 364 07-11-2013 10:01 AM
If Pentax brings out a full frame, what about my lenses ? lesmore49 Pentax DSLR Discussion 12 09-30-2012 04:36 PM
If Pentax goes full frame, will they promote 645 lenses to fill the lens gap? turbosaturn Pentax News and Rumors 17 07-10-2010 09:36 PM
Why not a Full frame with two APC sensors madhurvyas General Talk 23 02-16-2010 11:24 PM