Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-16-2014, 12:43 AM   #61
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
The entire Sigma Art series is GREAT.. i was also wondering if getting the 35mm or the 30mm .. i end up getting the 30mm.... i used to use the Sigma 30mm DC EX HSM and it was really nice.. so i was used to that focal lenght its almost a 50mm in a FF.. the only differnece optically speaking between the 30mm art and the 35mm art is that 35 is FF ready.. so in case you upgrade to FF this lense is going to be read for it. Images are great, and the AF motor as you said doesnt make almost any noise.

Great buy!! have some fun with it.

12-16-2014, 03:53 AM   #62

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by kooks Quote
The entire Sigma Art series is GREAT.. i was also wondering if getting the 35mm or the 30mm .. i end up getting the 30mm.... i used to use the Sigma 30mm DC EX HSM and it was really nice.. so i was used to that focal lenght its almost a 50mm in a FF.. the only differnece optically speaking between the 30mm art and the 35mm art is that 35 is FF ready.. so in case you upgrade to FF this lense is going to be read for it. Images are great, and the AF motor as you said doesnt make almost any noise.

Great buy!! have some fun with it.
Hi Kooks! Thanks for the reply. Yes, I got the 35mm as it's FF ready (in case I ever get the money for a new camera body!).

I'm loving the depth of field with the 1.4 aperture. I do need to practise as I'm so used to my 50mm prime. I've had some great photos so far and might take the time to upload in a minute (finally) at least one.