Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-09-2015, 07:29 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Time to gather the Red Guards!

Yes!

Chaotic times call for mob rule.

For over 10 years, we have endured the 'big theories', arguments, design my own FF and jibes from ship jumpers.

So its now time to call to account all those who have made so much talk about it and let them put their wallets where their mouth is

So if you talked so much about FF here.
Put up your name whether you will buy that FF coming in Oct (or not)

Else the Red Guards will ferret you out through your long trails of postings here for public execution.

Don't be afraid to turn in your friends.

1. Pinholecam - Buying (unless it costs >$2500; in which I will wait till it gets to that price point)

Last edited by pinholecam; 02-09-2015 at 07:48 PM.
02-09-2015, 07:35 PM   #2
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by pinholecam Quote
Yes!

For over 10 years, we have endured the 'big theories', arguments, design my own FF and jibes from ship jumpers.

So its now time to call to account all those who have made so much talk about it and let them put their wallets where their mouth is

Else the Red Guards will ferret you out through your long trails of postings here for public execution.

1. Pinholecam - Buying (unless it costs >$2500; in which I will wait till it gets to that price point)
jsherman999: Buying if pinholecam says "scr*w pentax!" and buys my used D800 instead!

Otherwise... wait until discount curve kicks in (or folks start selling used K-FF bodies.)

In 2010 or even 2012 Pentax would have had my full attention and my entire wallet. I'm sad to say resources have been spoken for, at least at initial MSRP.

All of this ^ can change if the reviews are fabulous enough to destroy my willpower & logic and I hit "add to cart" in a moment of weakness.
02-09-2015, 10:07 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Haven't we had enough FF threads this week? I'm sure there is at least one other asking the same thing.
02-10-2015, 01:35 AM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by pinholecam Quote
Yes!

Don't be afraid to turn in your friends.
I will!

2. Richard Balonglong - I'm dead serious about it. Even the two new D FA zooms, I will do everything to fund all these upgrades!

02-10-2015, 06:30 PM   #5
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jsherman999 Quote
jsherman999: Buying if pinholecam says "scr*w pentax!" and buys my used D800 instead!

Sure hope you can be back with posting nice photos on the lens clubs.

I got no morals, so I can surely say "sxxxx Pentax", but you got to clear that D800 on scambay.

QuoteOriginally posted by richard balonglong Quote
I will!

2. Richard Balonglong - I'm dead serious about it. Even the two new D FA zooms, I will do everything to fund all these upgrades!

Bravo! Bravo!