Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 8 Likes Search this Thread
02-28-2015, 03:09 PM   #46

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by RonHendriks1966 Quote
In the mediamarkt you can buy and pay later up to 2300 euro! That should cover the FF. Kopen bij Media Markt - Klantenservice - Media Markt but they don't carry Pentax.
This is a noble thing. Too bad they don't carry Pentax. Like a lot of folks my FF saving has begun, but I don't really plan to get one as soon as it ships even if I could. Since it will be the first, I plan to just watch from the side lines for a while. When it comes to the 645Z, I would have to be a pro to justify buying one.

02-28-2015, 03:11 PM   #47
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Trudger1272 Quote
This is a noble thing. Too bad they don't carry Pentax. Like a lot of folks my FF saving has begun, but I don't really plan to get one as soon as it ships even if I could. Since it will be the first, I plan to just watch from the side lines for a while. When it comes to the 645Z, I would have to be a pro to justify buying one.
Funny, that's kind of how I feel about aa full frame. Especially since some who have them have said they use them for about 10% of their photos.
02-28-2015, 03:15 PM   #48

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Funny, that's kind of how I feel about aa full frame. Especially since some who have them have said they use them for about 10% of their photos.
Yeah, that and what I already have rocks!