Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-17-2015, 05:25 AM - 1 Like   #16
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
See! There you guys go doing all that technical science stuff I was talking about on the other thread. Meh! I just want a Pentax camera that registers the entire image circle of all these lenses I have!!
Well the M and DFA as well as many DA lenses I have tested on the A7 series cameras with adapters cover the circle just fine. The DA35 macro for example is not officially full frame but it does work with just the slightest vignette. Others like the DA70 are even better. This is on a Sony A7RII with SR so Pentax SR should not have difficulty. Clearly enabling the old lenses is one of their priorities, as recent announcements have indicated and common sense always did.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
24x36mm, fa, fa lens, full-frame, pentax