Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-20-2016, 07:56 AM   #211
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Actually the Sony display in our store is similar. I don't think they had the a6300 in last time I was there but I think the rest were as best I can remember. The Sony display was larger than the combined DSLR display case by a good bit.

We have the glass DSLR case with combined Nikon and Canon gear, the P&S display area and the huge Sony display. They had a separate end cap for the Nikon 1, but that is gone. Don't remember what is there now, maybe a drone display.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
24x36mm, brand, camera, chest, designer, dslr, dust, ff, froknows photo, froknows photo k-1, full-frame, k-1, lcd, lenses, lint, magnets, metal, pentax, people, photo, ricoh, rods, rust, tilt, tool, video