Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-06-2016, 04:02 AM   #1

Thetering and high ISO tests?

Hi,

Is there any testshoots with the K-1 where we actually can see the performance with high ISO yet? I am really eager to see them!
And does anyone know if it will be possible to use a Thetering function for the K-1 with photoshop och Lightroom. I know there is a software for the 645Z, but how about the K-1?

/Hildalill

03-06-2016, 11:21 AM   #2
sbh
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Afaik the K-1 will be able to tether with the Image Transmitter 2 software (like the Z). For lightroom there may be a plugin in the future but that's not sure, at least that is what I understood from the recent PF interview with the Pentax staff. I guess Capture One will be able to do that also sooner or later as the K-1 falls into their category of "Small and Micro Formats" which they usually support, but I have no actual info about that. (Capture One doesn't support Pixelshift on the K-3.) I'm not aware of any other options.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
24x36mm, full-frame, iso, k-1, pentax