Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-27-2016, 02:13 PM   #46
Pentaxian
redrockcoulee's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Medicine Hat
Posts: 2,097
QuoteOriginally posted by virusn3t Quote
It was me!... 35c on the shadow, rain on sunday very high humidity today (~70%), you start sweat doing nothing... my brain get a little overcooked this day and i think were on summer already

Now on 20c just exiting from the shower amd more fresh i remember we are still on spring.
Snowed yesterday and the day before so not spring here. Not spring on the calendar either. We did have temps in the high 20s last week though so it felt like spring.

Reading all this angst I am sure glad I am not planning on getting the K-1. That should change when buyers start posting images though

04-27-2016, 06:16 PM   #47
Senior Member




Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Calgary, AB CA
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 292
QuoteOriginally posted by redrockcoulee Quote
Snowed yesterday and the day before so not spring here. Not spring on the calendar either. We did have temps in the high 20s last week though so it felt like spring.

Reading all this angst I am sure glad I am not planning on getting the K-1. That should change when buyers start posting images though
Snow? Jeepers, in NW Calgary we've been stuck in limbo-spring since the end of January. I think I've BBQ'd in shorts in Feb, Mar, Apr...

Anyway, I was BBQ'ing because I did NOT have my pre-ordered K-1. Big Boo Hoo.

But I'll post one for ya, as soon as TCS gets it. Any requests? Something with a summer theme maybe?
04-28-2016, 02:44 AM   #48
gri
New Member
gri's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 23
I have a call with our local pentax representative (Bulgaria, Europe). The last official info from Ricoh is that the delivery will be made in May. No additional information when exactly.

Do you have any other information regarding deliveries in Europe.

Gri

Last edited by gri; 04-28-2016 at 02:53 AM.
04-28-2016, 04:10 AM   #49
edo
Forum Member
edo's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 75
In France delivery of k1 left the supplier.
I wait for my shop to receive any minute.
Some other shop already got delivery.

04-28-2016, 04:48 AM   #50
gri
New Member
gri's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 23
Lucky French customers
04-28-2016, 05:31 AM   #51
New Member




Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3
And lucky Belgian customers
Just received an email saying i can pick up my order (K-1 and 28-105mm) which i will do right after work.
04-28-2016, 05:53 AM - 1 Like   #52
bxf
Pentaxian
bxf's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lisbon area
Posts: 1,041
QuoteOriginally posted by vanne Quote
i can pick up my order (K-1 and 28-105mm) which i will do right after work
You need to rearrange your priorities
04-28-2016, 09:59 AM   #53
Veteran Member




Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,167

I just got a call. My local store got one - and they called me as promised. I'll go grab it after work before picking up the girlfriend.

04-28-2016, 10:24 AM - 1 Like   #54
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Frazier Park, CA
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 835
QuoteOriginally posted by D4rknezz Quote

I just got a call. My local store got one - and they called me as promised. I'll go grab it after work before picking up the girlfriend.
Glad to see you have your priorities straight, camera first.
04-28-2016, 10:25 AM   #55
Senior Member




Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 224
QuoteOriginally posted by vanne Quote
And lucky Belgian customers
Just received an email saying i can pick up my order (K-1 and 28-105mm) which i will do right after work.


how much is the k-1 with the kit lens?
04-28-2016, 11:34 AM   #56
Pentaxian
redrockcoulee's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Medicine Hat
Posts: 2,097
QuoteOriginally posted by noser Quote
Snow? Jeepers, in NW Calgary we've been stuck in limbo-spring since the end of January. I think I've BBQ'd in shorts in Feb, Mar, Apr...

Anyway, I was BBQ'ing because I did NOT have my pre-ordered K-1. Big Boo Hoo.

But I'll post one for ya, as soon as TCS gets it. Any requests? Something with a summer theme maybe?
I'll probably be going to Calgary in two weeks to see my Mom and shoot some LF stuff with some of the locals. Was planning on dropping into TCS while there for some supplies and was hoping to see the K-1 while there. I will now be emailing them to tell them not to sell your their last one so that I can see it.
04-28-2016, 11:38 AM   #57
Pentaxian
pete-tarmigan's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Conception Bay South, New-fun-land
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 944
QuoteOriginally posted by AtitG Quote
how much is the k-1 with the kit lens?
No kits are available yet. Just add the price of the body and the DFA 28-105mm.
04-28-2016, 02:00 PM   #58
New Member




Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3
QuoteOriginally posted by AtitG Quote
how much is the k-1 with the kit lens?
Not sold as a kit but there was a 125EUR reduction if you bought the K-1 with a D FA lens or the grip. (That was for the first 50 pre-orders.)
04-28-2016, 04:34 PM   #59
Veteran Member
Tan68's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2014
Photos: Albums
Posts: 396
QuoteOriginally posted by gri Quote
I have a call with our local pentax representative (Bulgaria, Europe)... Gri
'Europe' is not needed after 'Bulgaria' :^)
04-28-2016, 04:38 PM   #60
Site Supporter




Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 20
still no update on pending order placed on 2/18 at B&H
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
24x36mm, april, camera, delivery, full-frame, k1, pentax, people, pm, post, retailer, ricoh, shipment, trip
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
To K1 or not K1 - that is the question? interested_observer Pentax K-1 52 06-25-2016 11:05 PM
Pentax K-1 Delivery Date cdurfor Pentax K-1 147 05-11-2016 03:07 AM
Macro New Delivery Kerrowdown Post Your Photos! 5 07-20-2015 01:04 PM
rEADY FOR DELIVERY MaxCoFoto Monthly Photo Contests 17 11-14-2014 11:22 PM
Special Delivery ozwald Monthly Photo Contests 15 08-19-2014 04:51 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:15 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top