Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 9 Likes Search this Thread
05-02-2016, 07:50 PM   #76

Photos: Gallery
I was told by B&H today that my Feb 18th pre-order would be shipped tomorrow (Tuesday 3 May). Crossing my fingers that I see a tracking number email in the morning!

05-02-2016, 08:26 PM   #77

QuoteOriginally posted by hsteeves Quote
out here in the backwoods of Saskatchewan, the local Don's Photo in both Regina and Saskatoon received K-1s ... too bad Calgary lags behind.
I think I bought my K10D (or 16-45mm) from Don's. Solid bunch.

Maybe the truck will stop here tomorrow long enough for a crate or two to fall off in the TCS parking lot, before it makes it's way out west...
05-02-2016, 08:33 PM   #78
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Starpacer Quote
I was told by B&H today that my Feb 18th pre-order would be shipped tomorrow (Tuesday 3 May). Crossing my fingers that I see a tracking number email in the morning!
I'm looking forward to that email. How long will that shipping take? I'm trying to figure out which day to take work off.
05-02-2016, 08:54 PM   #79

Tracking on the 14mm Samyang that B&H shipped to me on Sunday is shown arriving in Tennessee on Wed, so only 3 days or so... I might be holding the K-1 by the weekend.

05-03-2016, 10:12 AM   #80
B&H Photo Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by JENSEN7474 Quote
I contacted B&H on April 4/5/16 to check on my back order of my K1 and was told that
the first shipment would be in on April 21st and that also (very happy) I would be getting a camera out of the first shipment.
The person here who told you this was wrong. I apologize.
05-03-2016, 10:17 AM   #81
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by henryp Quote
The person here who told you this was wrong. I apologize.
Hi Henry, thanks for stepping in. I think most here understand how difficult it is to coordinate a product launch and that B&H is only going from what little information you have.

Would it be possible to update everyone here when you have firm information you can share? Thanks, that would be appreciated.
05-03-2016, 10:30 AM - 1 Like   #82
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I posted and then deleted a cranky messag earlier. In B&H's defense, when I pre-ordered 04/16 my order suggested K-1 availability in "early May." It is still early May until the 10th or so. I really don't care when it comes - I'll just use my K-3 until the K-1 arrives.

What concerned me was when my Order Status changed to "On Order." I asked what that means, but no one can tell me. It is just disconcerting in this day to think a major retailer just doesn't know, whatever the reason.

05-03-2016, 10:37 AM   #83
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
I posted and then deleted a cranky messag earlier. In B&H's defense, when I pre-ordered 04/16 my order suggested K-1 availability in "early May." It is still early May until the 10th or so. I really don't care when it comes - I'll just use my K-3 until the K-1 arrives.

What concerned me was when my Order Status changed to "On Order." I asked what that means, but no one can tell me. It is just disconcerting in this day to think a major retailer just doesn't know, whatever the reason.
Its said April 5th when I pre-ordered. I knew that was just a guess/estimate and they didn't know the exact date. Then it was updated to the 25th, so I thought at least by the end of the month. But it just keeps sliding back. The real shame should be put on Ricoh for this. They need to be more informative to their retail partners and consumers.
05-03-2016, 01:08 PM   #84
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

B&H just changed my order status to: "In stock, order sent to warehouse" and charged my credit card.

I knew if I kept refreshing that page it would help
05-03-2016, 02:28 PM   #85

My status is still pending, with the actual line item for the k-1 saying 'on order'
Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer.
05-03-2016, 03:39 PM   #86
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Shipped with confirmed Tracking# from Adorama

I hope this isn't a B&H only thread. I got my confirmation yesterday afternoon from Adorama with tracking number, and verified with UPS today. If all goes to plan, I should have my K-1 in my grubby meat claws Thurs.!

Edit: jatrax and my K-1's might be on the same truck.

Last edited by drache; 05-03-2016 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Added Text
05-03-2016, 03:49 PM   #87

QuoteOriginally posted by jatrax Quote
B&H just changed my order status to: "In stock, order sent to warehouse" and charged my credit card.

I knew if I kept refreshing that page it would help
Me too. Both my orders placed on 2/18 and 2/22 got charged. Not sure if I gonna see the tracking number today since it's already 6:49pm Eastern time.
05-03-2016, 03:58 PM   #88
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just talked to B&H again and they are saying they will ship tomorrow, not today. Guess it is too late in the day there. So hopefully we will see a tracking number tomorrow.
05-03-2016, 04:01 PM   #89
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by jatrax Quote
Just talked to B&H again and they are saying they will ship tomorrow, not today. Guess it is too late in the day there. So hopefully we will see a tracking number tomorrow.
Maybe tomorrow they still continue to update orders, mine still say "On order"
05-03-2016, 04:04 PM   #90
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by virusn3t Quote
Maybe tomorrow they still continue to update orders tomorrow, mine still say "On order"
Quite likely. I assume they were processing orders right up to quitting time. Yours might ship the same time even though it doesn't get processed until tomorrow. Everything ready when the truck shows up gets shipped, doesn't matter whether it got packed tonight or tomorrow at 9am.