Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 9 Likes Search this Thread
05-21-2016, 02:43 AM   #31
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Most of these things are minor annoyances. I did hit the live view button a lot when chimping for the first week after getting my K-1, but I seldom do it now. I can't say I used the top LCD that much, so I didn't find its shrinking size to be of particular importance.

I do think that overall Pentax has created a camera where very few functions will need to be accessed through menus. Between the control dial and the user modes, you can do an awful lot without going to menus, which is a good thing from my perspective.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
24x36mm, button, camera, card, compensation, exposure, full-frame, hand, k-1, love, pentax, screen, sd