Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-26-2016, 10:47 PM - 2 Likes   #1

Just an FYI for intervalometer users:

I had these questions and couldn't find the answers... now I know so I thought I'd share:

The Phoenix Aion with the canon cable works. In order to be able to do the intervalometer shooting with it in Bulb mode, the Bulb Mode Option (C1-6) must be set to Type 1. The shortest interval that was working for me was 0.2 seconds.

hope this helps any prospective pentaxians

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
24x36mm, aion, bulb, full-frame, fyi for intervalometer, intervalometer, k-1, k1, mode, pentax, phottix
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search