Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-05-2016, 04:35 PM   #1
Veteran Member

no image in play back mode

hi all just got my k1, went thru and got all my setting , went and took some shots, they come up after i take them, but when i go to play back camera says it can not display??, took card and downloaded to computer and they are there, did i miss something, or do i need to call pentax on mon.?? thanks for any help .
lee

11-05-2016, 05:32 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Just for starters, I would reformat the card in the camera.

Note: This will destroy all existing images on the card so make sure you have saved everything to computer before hand.
11-05-2016, 06:42 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
went to format card ,took over a minute to format, only a few pict on card, got another card formated it ,seconds, play back of pictures fine, i think i got a bad card from b&h , will call mon see what they say.
thanks
11-05-2016, 08:28 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by retired2007 Quote
went to format card ,took over a minute to format, only a few pict on card, got another card formated it ,seconds, play back of pictures fine, i think i got a bad card from b&h , will call mon see what they say.
thanks
Playback mode only shows images from one of the two cards, and you must switch cards manually with the AF point selection button while in playback mode. Was the camera showing the wrong card perhaps?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: