Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 108811 Likes Search this Thread
11-23-2013, 09:51 PM   #901
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jtriem Quote
Shouldn't matter what name is on your camera! Your images should speak for themselves. It's the photographer's eye/skills that make the difference not the brand label on the gear. Posers.
Them's fightin' words, cheesehead!.

11-23-2013, 09:55 PM   #902
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Has anybody noticed that this thread is the most populace in the K-3 forum and is about 50% ahead of #2?
On a serious note, it may be the only thread outside PYP that has gone dozens and dozens of pages with no one calling anyone, or anyone's ideas stupid, or ignorant, or any other insulting remarks. This thread must not perish!
That's because most of the time we were trying to be stupid, to call us stupid would have meant we were successful. In this dog eat dog world or insane competition, no one is going to admit someone out did them, even in being stupid.

If you think about it long enough it makes sense.
11-23-2013, 10:48 PM   #903
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by jtriem Quote
Shouldn't matter what name is on your camera! Your images should speak for themselves. It's the photographer's eye/skills that make the difference not the brand label on the gear. Posers.
Possible on topic alert.
11-23-2013, 11:14 PM   #904

Photos: Gallery
i complitly disagree
i have pentax k5 canon 7d
tomorow i recive pentax k3
mostly i shoot with pentax
i shoot with canon 7d mostly with lenses 100-400
when there will bee teleconverter for sdm lenses for pentax there will be no reason to shoot with canon

11-23-2013, 11:29 PM - 3 Likes   #905

I'm quite new to photography and still learning.

How does the name on the outside affect the quality of the picture? Should I be writing hasselblad on the back of my camera to make my pictures better....

Please help as I'm worried I'm getting it really wrong....
11-23-2013, 11:59 PM   #906

QuoteOriginally posted by cadas Quote

How does the name on the outside affect the quality of the picture? Should I be writing hasselblad on the back of my camera to make my pictures better....

i agree with you
i like to have pictures for weding with hasselbland.....
11-24-2013, 12:03 AM   #907

You made me die laughing!

11-24-2013, 03:26 AM   #908
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Maybe Ricoh could branch out into making Cheese. I can see it now, a tag line like "Cheese for the discerning photographer." The only problem would be the limited line of cheese wouldn't be big enough for the US customers.
11-24-2013, 03:49 AM   #909

QuoteOriginally posted by Rondec Quote
Maybe Ricoh could branch out into making Cheese. I can see it now, a tag line like "Cheese for the discerning photographer." The only problem would be the limited line of cheese wouldn't be big enough for the US customers.

Surely the FA Limited Cheese would fill their frames
11-24-2013, 05:12 AM   #910
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rondec Quote
We'd be complaining the holes on the swiss aren't large enough... and there's no offering between Port Salut and Camembert on the cheese map... and where is the full size plate? I know they have a medium format plate, and those small individual plates... but without the full size plate, a complete line of cheese and large aperture swiss, Pentax are Doomed!
11-24-2013, 06:33 AM   #911
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

No, no, you've got it exactly right. Hasselblad stickers are expensive but really worth the investment!

"Ricoh" is actually Japanese for "word that magically ruins the picture quality of any camera it is printed on", but it won't taint your camera if you remove it before you take a single picture with it!

Hope this helps.

s.
11-24-2013, 06:41 AM   #912
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
That's because most of the time we were trying to be stupid, to call us stupid would have meant we were successful. In this dog eat dog world or insane competition, no one is going to admit someone out did them, even in being stupid.

We are the champions, my friends.
And we'll keep on fighting 'til the end.
We are the Champions.
We are the Champions.
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions .................. of the world!

11-24-2013, 07:21 AM   #913
Veteran Member

If you think about it long enough it makes sense.
Wait, ya'll are trying to be stupid? I thought this was a serious discussion...
11-24-2013, 07:24 AM   #914
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Finally something I'm good at!!

"It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing Milk Bone underwear!"- Norm, from Cheers
11-24-2013, 07:24 AM   #915
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by TinaS Quote
Wait, ya'll are trying to be stupid?
Sometimes, we don't even have to try
QuoteOriginally posted by TinaS Quote
I thought this was a serious discussion...
Clearly, you haven't been paying attention.

Last edited by Parallax; 11-24-2013 at 09:42 AM.