Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-05-2013, 08:11 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
How to "print Screen" the back LCD ?

Hi all,

I was wondering if it's possible to save a jpeg copy of the K3 back LCD screen ?
I'd like to do some "print screen" of various menus items when I manipulate them and save them as jpeg.

Can't find it in the manual. Sorry if this questions has already been answered.

DimC

11-05-2013, 08:13 AM   #2
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by DimC Quote
Hi all,

I was wondering if it's possible to save a jpeg copy of the K3 back LCD screen ?
I'd like to do some "print screen" of various menus items when I manipulate them and save them as jpeg.

Can't find it in the manual. Sorry if this questions has already been answered.

DimC
With a second camera.

You might be able to route the HDMI output through a video capture card, but that's a lot of trouble...
11-05-2013, 08:37 AM   #3

I just use the camera in my phone. Plenty of resolution for this.
11-05-2013, 08:40 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by scole Quote
I just use the camera in my phone. Plenty of resolution for this.
To be honest I thought about this solution but Im too lazy for that maybe , there should be an hidden option to save jpeg on the SD Card I guess