Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-22-2016, 05:46 PM   #91
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Not a fit with the grip

QuoteOriginally posted by Prakticant Quote
Looks great Does this DPL-01 L-bracket fit to the Pentax battery grip?
I just tried to use the bracket with the grip as I have never tried this before. I would say the answer is no. You can get the bracket to attach to the grip if you turn it in the opposite direction, but the raised edge of the bracket does not extend over the perimeter of the grip so the fit is very poor. If you want to use a bracket with the grip, I think you'll need to find a more appropriate bracket.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bracket, camera, dslr, grip, k-3, k-5, k3, mestos, pentax k-3, replacement, slide