Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 10 Likes Search this Thread
03-05-2014, 01:59 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by selfhelpphoto Quote
Hi Souless, my name is Spyros, I did the review video.

Alex is right, the end was shooting in jpeg at highest quality.

---------- Post added 03-03-14 at 09:11 AM ----------

Hi Alex,

My name is Spyros, I did the video that Deedee posted here.

The FLUCARD review is up, you can see it here: Pentax FLUCARD PRO for Pentax K-3 Setup and How To Guide - YouTube
----------------------------------------

If I may say so, Spyros has covered every base and answered every question I had about the Pentax FLU card on the K-3.

I will view this several more times, just to digest the fine details.

Kudos for your professionalism, straight-forward, no-nonsense, and amazingly detailed review of this product. IMHO, Pentax should use this in their K-3 PR package. It really is that good.

Rite ..

03-05-2014, 08:13 AM   #17

QuoteOriginally posted by Rite Quote
----------------------------------------

If I may say so, Spyros has covered every base and answered every question I had about the Pentax FLU card on the K-3.

I will view this several more times, just to digest the fine details.

Kudos for your professionalism, straight-forward, no-nonsense, and amazingly detailed review of this product. IMHO, Pentax should use this in their K-3 PR package. It really is that good.

Rite ..
Thank you Rite!

---------- Post added 03-05-14 at 09:16 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by panoguy Quote
Hey Spyros,

Excellent videos on the K-3, and particularly a helpful video on the FluCard. So many people have gotten them without any kind of instruction that it's very frustrating for early adopters. There's a manual out there now, but your video is much easier to "read."

BTW, I like your reviewing style and your energy. Reminds me of Blunty3000 from down under, but with a consistent T-shirt choice! Love the constant reminder of why we're here giving a toot about cameras in the first place...
Thank you panoguy! I've never seen Blunty3000, I'll have to look him up. Glad you like the shirt too.
03-05-2014, 08:34 AM - 1 Like   #18

Great reviews! Thank you so much, you have a natural talent for this.
03-05-2014, 08:40 AM   #19
Forum Member

wow you are big, how tall are you?

03-05-2014, 08:53 AM   #20
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by pentax user Quote
wow you are big, how tall are you?
Spyros is Greek for "gigantic photographer who is at least twice the size of any reasonably priced tripod."
03-05-2014, 07:18 PM   #21
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by panoguy Quote
Spyros is Greek for "gigantic photographer who is at least twice the size of any reasonably priced tripod."
His most constant complaint is "monopods and tripods don't meet my height standards"
03-06-2014, 07:03 AM   #22

You guys are cracking me up! I nearly spit my breakfast out laughing when I read @Panoguy and @Alex Nostalgix posts!!

Don't stop now!

And @Pentax User, I'm 6' 2" (about 1.9 m)

03-06-2014, 08:50 AM   #23
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by selfhelpphoto Quote
And @Pentax User, I'm 6' 2" (about 1.9 m)
Ah, but your stature amongst Pentaxians is much greater after those helpful and thorough video reviews!

I'm still waiting (sigh) for a certain "other site" to publish my FluCard review, which was done long ago as a companion to a full K-3 review (which I'm not responsible for).
03-07-2014, 09:50 AM - 3 Likes   #24

Also, if you're all interested, I also did a review of the Anti Aliasing Filter Simulator on the K-3. Pretty cool stuff!