Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-26-2014, 03:23 PM   #1
Forum Member

K3 EARVOLUME volume control

I just got my K3 and I'm enjoying it a whole lot. I noticed that you can change the volume control for the external mike but when you hook up earphones a new ISO symbol appears next to the mike symbol along with the volume level (10). I've reread the manual several times and the only thing I've found in it is the information that you can use earphones (page 38). Any ideas?

02-26-2014, 04:01 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by coboren3 Quote
I just got my K3 and I'm enjoying it a whole lot. I noticed that you can change the volume control for the external mike but when you hook up earphones a new ISO symbol appears next to the mike symbol along with the volume level (10). I've reread the manual several times and the only thing I've found in it is the information that you can use earphones (page 38). Any ideas?
When in record mode hit info - there should be a control for the headphone volume there. Is that what you were asking about?
02-26-2014, 09:30 PM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
When in record mode hit info - there should be a control for the headphone volume there. Is that what you were asking about?
Thanks I found next to the mike control volume. Big help:-)