Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-05-2014, 12:31 PM   #16
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
I have used the O-FC1 for remote control with a Nexus 7 (2013 model) and Samsung Galaxy S3, both using Chrome. I have not used any file transfer apps. I'm content with copying the raw files to my computer the old fashioned way since my computer is a desktop without wifi.

04-05-2014, 12:51 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
flu card channel

Yes I have played around with different channels. I do get different results. I get different connection speeds and different liveview results. When I focus the camera on live TV to see the results sometimes the live view shows the action on the TV with no lag other times there is a short lag and at times it drops frames. The pentax flue card has a very weak signal and if the drains low enough the results are poor. I have 3 wireless networks on 2 routers.and the results are always different. Not saying there is a problem just saying it can be finicky.
Hank
04-05-2014, 12:55 PM   #18
Unregistered User

Be sure to use landscape mode when doing manual focusing. Less lag then. Also when starting the Flucard in the camera, turn the camera off and on if the card was off. I have found that it works better when started together with camera and not just from the menu.