Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 9 Likes Search this Thread
04-09-2014, 01:15 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote
When using a 200-300 mm lens, I want it to be spot on as I use it wide open, i.e. f/2.8.

Thank You
I can totally relate to the part where you get something that works, you just use it. messing around with equipment seeing what works and what doesn't is not productive time... good luck in the future.

04-09-2014, 03:38 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
I can totally relate to the part where you get something that works, you just use it. messing around with equipment seeing what works and what doesn't is not productive time... good luck in the future.
I agree. on a professional shoot, with a client present, I don't want to work for my gear - I want it to work for me.
04-10-2014, 07:37 AM - 1 Like   #18
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Class A Quote
If you want to believe this incredibly story, it's your prerogative.
And why should it make any difference to you, me or anybody else how a person recounts their own history? I do know one thing that is certain. That is that I, for one, was not present at any point during any events in the OP's career (or life, for that matter). I know nothing of him other than what has been posted here and I suspect that to be but a thin veneer of the whole.

Let be.

Steve
Closed Thread