Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
07-07-2014, 02:44 AM   #31

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
I have managed to have look on the web at a few types, not managed to get to any shops yet and although the shop mentioned before (SRS Microsystems) is a few hours away (I have used them mail order) they seem to be the best option for me to go and visit if I want to check out some serious lenses. The closest Pro centre does not stock lenses (according to their website they are available to order).

In the meantime, I did manage to get a 50 - 200 WR really cheap (fine for a walk about) and I have been looking at the Tamrom 28-75 f2.8 and 17-50 f2.8 as I generally don't stand that far from the stage.

The k-3 was purchased from a Pro Centre and comes with the 2 year warranty (albeit mail order).

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, concert, dslr, f2.8, k-3, k-x, k3, lens, lenses, light, mode, option, pentax, pentax k-3, results, reviews, sigma, tamron, wr