Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
09-22-2014, 08:48 PM   #16
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Murfy Quote
Yes it came up...so I guess it was just slightly out of focus because it couldn't find what to focus on. It looked more like camera shake to me but it could have been just the focus. I have some that are really out of focus. There is a setting to allow for shutter release when not in focus? I think I have that on ..oh well you live and learn. At least it was just all for fun and I wasn't getting paid.
Yes, there is a setting that prevents the shutter from releasing until the focus has a lock. I can't point you to it exactly, since I don't have a K3 and the menu may be different to my K5.

09-23-2014, 04:58 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by RobG Quote
Yes, there is a setting that prevents the shutter from releasing until the focus has a lock. I can't point you to it exactly, since I don't have a K3 and the menu may be different to my K5.
I did have it on focus priority! Well, I'm off to read the manual some more...