Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
04-19-2015, 07:41 AM - 1 Like   #91

Photos: Gallery
I would like to see:

Wifi in all it's glory. with a dedicated app that gives full control.

Improved AF system All focus points be crosstype(the far left and right being | ) f2.8 instead of just the centre 3. (similar to how the D7100 -> D7200)

maybe an increase to the FPS but I'm quite happy with it.

let it remain at 24pickles. I'm happy with that. Maybe add sensor shift like Olympus has done with the EM5 mark2. to achieve true high res images on smaller sensor.

improved video control is irrelevant to me as I don't really venture into that field often if ever.

04-19-2015, 08:02 AM   #92

Hmmm

I think most of us are on a similar tack, here...AF, wifi...etc.... my question is, what is Pentax thinking, strategy-wise? Do they plan on implementing some of the full frame features with this model as a lead-in to the full frame? I literally was ready to pick up a K3 this week and I'm going to hold out for the full frame, no matter what the K3 II brings. I just need to sell my kidney at a reasonable price and ensure my kids stop consuming food for 14 weeks...
04-19-2015, 08:18 AM   #93
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by DoubtingThomas Quote
I think most of us are on a similar tack, here...AF, wifi...etc.... my question is, what is Pentax thinking, strategy-wise? Do they plan on implementing some of the full frame features with this model as a lead-in to the full frame? I literally was ready to pick up a K3 this week and I'm going to hold out for the full frame, no matter what the K3 II brings. I just need to sell my kidney at a reasonable price and ensure my kids stop consuming food for 14 weeks...
Very likely.
05-06-2015, 03:14 AM   #94

Original Poster
Here it comes