Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-02-2014, 11:19 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Weevil Quote
That was a good deal !
I got the same (almost identical) camera from the same lot except the serial number. I also got it on Sunday from the Canada post-lady (she said she works on Sunday now until after Christmas). It is super nice for Ricoh to clear some inventory for those sitting on fence (like us) who can appreciate the craftsmanship and quality features of the camera. Indeed, it sure beats someone who just purchased a T5i for more than my k-3 on another forum.

12-02-2014, 11:39 PM   #32
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by aleonx3 Quote
Indeed, it sure beats someone who just purchased a T5i for more than my k-3 on another forum.
Ohhhhh God.....I saw several T5i packages walking out the door on black friday at Walmart ! I felt sorry for the poor fools that bought them.
My aunts great nephew bought one as his first choice after I tried to convince him diffrent....Nope...he bought it and last week noticed the superior function of my K30 while processing some of my Raw files for me.......things got very quiet.....lol
12-03-2014, 04:58 AM   #33
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by az1895 Quote
Ohhhhh God.....I saw several T5i packages walking out the door on black friday at Walmart ! I felt sorry for the poor fools that bought them.
My aunts great nephew bought one as his first choice after I tried to convince him diffrent....Nope...he bought it and last week noticed the superior function of my K30 while processing some of my Raw files for me.......things got very quiet.....lol
Yeap, I feel the same way... knowledge is power, be grateful that you have it and use it to your advantage.
12-03-2014, 06:52 AM   #34

Photos: Albums
missed

i want to buy a k-3 but i think i will wait for another offer like that, i could use the extra 150..

12-04-2014, 02:29 PM   #35
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by az1895 Quote
No point trying to convince anyone - They're either in the know, or they're not. Poor sods.
12-04-2014, 04:46 PM   #36
Veteran Member

Original Poster
As the OP ......I just got mine ! Canadian 2yr Warranty , good serial number ....... What more can I ask for ?
One thing I didnt like is there was NO invoice with the camera. Other than that Im pleased as a Turtle in a tank of Tadpoles.....Eatin it up !
My final price was $582 after using an existing Ebay Bucks certificate ! And I earned an additional 5% Ebay Bucks ($31.00) because of the Ebay promotion that day ....... plus a $10 off next purchase coupon.
I cant resist tooting my own horn as probably getting the best deal overall on a new K3.

Last edited by Dlanor Sekao; 12-04-2014 at 04:53 PM.