Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-04-2014, 09:52 AM   #16
Veteran Member

I'm interested to see how mine performs when it comes in. I feel like it's a great concept as well, and the ability to remotely refocus sounds pretty nice. Since I already have a tablet to use it with, if there are no real problems, I think I'll enjoy it. I am curious how the real world range is when paired with my tablet or phone, since every combo is a little different.

As for the lag and a few other issues, has anyone used a GoPro via the WiFi app? I think the FLU Card will be quite similar in terms of lag, but it will definitely have its place.

12-05-2014, 10:32 AM   #17

Original Poster
I would be interested in giving remote control of the camera via the flu card a try but not at the expense of speed. At least the price has come down on it. Does it have a remote viewfinder application so that I can step away from the camera and look through the viewfinder via my tablet? Do any of the eye fi cards or cameras with built in wifi have that potential. It would be great to just leave the camera on a tripod, walk away from my birds and then view them and take photos remotely.
12-06-2014, 01:04 AM   #18
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by iamwhoiam Quote
Do any of the eye fi cards or cameras with built in wifi have that potential. It would be great to just leave the camera on a tripod, walk away from my birds and then view them and take photos remotely.
That's what the Flu Card is for.

The app is your web browser.