Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-25-2015, 01:55 PM   #31
Unregistered User

The symbol turns off but the Exif says it was on... How does one interpret that? I pretty much always have it turned on. When doing landscape or night on a tripod I mostly use 2s self timer and then it is turned off by default.

The weather should be semi sunny tomorrow. I will go out and do some bird panning to see if I can get different results with the SR On or Off.

04-25-2015, 03:03 PM - 1 Like   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Nice pelican images.

QuoteOriginally posted by r0ckstarr Quote
I just leave it on and let it turn itself off.
The concern with letting SR turn itself off and on, is that it will spoil any image taken while it is spooling up (i.e. turning itself on again).

Last edited by audiobomber; 04-25-2015 at 03:24 PM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
dog, dslr, k-3, k3, pentax k-3, photo, shots, shutter, sr, sr k3