Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-22-2015, 06:10 PM   #16

When I tested Wasabi batteries for my K-30 they had about 75% of the capacity of the original Pentax battery. I used a battery tester that applies a fixed current drain and I plotted the voltage to determine the capacity of the batteries. The other aftermarket batteries I tested labeled Synergy had about 60% of the Pentax capacity.

09-22-2015, 07:40 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by THoog Quote
It's a machined aluminum frame
Thanks for the correction - I was thinking of the Q.
QuoteOriginally posted by THoog Quote
I wasn't comparing the K-01 to any other mirrorless. I was comparing it to other Pentax bodies that use the same battery, which have not felt hot in my hand while using them.
The DSLRs will heat up noticeably if you use Live View for a long time.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
battery, dslr, k-01, k-3, k3, pentax k-3