Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-03-2015, 09:09 AM   #1
Unregistered User

FluCard and Sony Xperia

Hi there!

I have the Pentax Flucard and I can control my camera and download images to the phone. Just bought a new, the Z3 Compact.

My old was a Z...something and I had the same problem then. Well, my problem is that when transfering a JPG to the phone the phone can't show the image. I can go through File comander and open it but I can not see it in the Album app, i,e it is not possible to share it on Facebook or any other app.

Anyone else with this problem? Any solution?

---------- Post added 10-03-15 at 06:42 PM ----------

After a lot of testing and swearing I found that if I shoot RAW and do a development in the camera or shoot jpg, saving to the phone by clicking Open, not Save, I can open the file via the File commander and from there share it to facebook. It will not open directly in Album. It does not matter if I have automatic size change on or off. ...

Last edited by Unregistered User; 10-03-2015 at 09:42 AM.
10-03-2015, 11:48 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Did you try other apps? I use Quickpic (non-updating 4.5.2 version) instead of the Album on my Z1C.
10-03-2015, 12:07 PM   #3
Unregistered User

I have a bunch of apps that can display the images but when sharing to, for instance, Facebook the image won't appear.
10-03-2015, 01:39 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hmm... Do they show up after a restart? Might be a mtp thing.

10-03-2015, 02:40 PM   #5
Unregistered User

Nop, they don't.
10-04-2015, 10:20 PM   #6

I used the Flucard with my Nexus 4 the other day. The files did not show up in the Facebook app at first (even though I could see them in the photo album). However, they magically appeared in Facebook after 10 minutes or so and worked like any other JPEG file.

I have no idea what's going on, but it worked after some time *shrugs*.