Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-07-2016, 12:35 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Download raw from flucard iOS

Is there a way to download raw images from flucard? When I try to download them, I just get little camera thumbnail.

08-07-2016, 01:01 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It could be an iOS issue, but they can definitely be downloaded through the web interface. Probably not many options for viewing them, though, unless you have Lightroom mobile or another app that supports DNG's.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-07-2016, 01:52 PM   #3

Original Poster
Well that's stupid. 😂 Or Am I who is stupid? I tried pef, dng and tiff. I can view and download jpegs only. How does one download a raw on android or on a laptop? Did anyone here try this by using iOS? And yes, I plan on using LR mobile in the future.

Edit: I downloaded official trek2000 app, probably for regular flucards and now I can download dng's. But not pef or tiff. App is called flucard download. I tried also with pixel shif and it works. And lr mobile does read botg regular and shifted images

Last edited by zvon; 08-07-2016 at 02:29 PM.
08-07-2016, 04:02 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
On PC/android, you just right click and 'save target as' for the DNGs.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-09-2016, 02:02 AM   #5
Soyish

Try this adress instead to download raw-files.
It's no thumbnail. So you have to go after the file name.

http://192.168.1.1/cgi-bin/photo

Last edited by Soyish; 08-09-2016 at 02:16 AM.
08-11-2016, 12:19 PM   #6

Original Poster
that does work, but it asks what app to use so I can't do much. But when using flucard download app, I am able to save dng files to photos app directly and open them in LR, so for now I will be using that method. Its a stupid iOS "limitation" after all.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flucard-download/id437015760?mt=8