Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-23-2016, 08:45 AM   #1

Flashing Aperture, f stop and iso

I have a K-3 that when i turn it on in the Green mode setting the aperture setting, f-stop and iso all flash. No matter what I do they keep flash when not in LV mode. But when I change to LV then the aperture setting, f-stop and iso stop flashing and the camera seems to work normal. How can I make it work normal without using the LV mode?

12-23-2016, 11:00 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Green mode has some specific settings that might mask an issue. Put the camera in Av mode and see if it works OK in that mode. Or any other mode for that matter.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aperture, dslr, f-stop, flash, iso, k-3, k3, lv, mode, pentax k-3