Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-22-2015, 12:27 AM - 1 Like   #15811
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
Look what I started.
If you were a firefighter (instead of building the world's best aeroplane [note the correct spelling] ) you would be a pyromaniac/arsonist - starting fire just to watch it go!! (and then helping to put it out.)

03-22-2015, 02:06 AM   #15812
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by rod_grant Quote
If you were a firefighter (instead of building the world's best aeroplane [note the correct spelling] ) you would be a pyromaniac/arsonist - starting fire just to watch it go!! (and then helping to put it out.)

Too right. He only wants to catch us and drag us into the abyss from which his bait was thrown by catching us on his hook and line.

Are you sure it is not an "errorplane", just like a not too long ago, still living, US president talked about the "modern error" but I do not recall that he ever said exactly what he thought the error to be.
03-22-2015, 03:02 AM   #15813
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Some times the modern error is the no more than the particular pollie elected to high office.
03-22-2015, 03:57 AM - 1 Like   #15814
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by rod_grant Quote
I'm not quite sure how reassuring that is... If he were a firefighter he'd be an arsonist - but luckily he builds aeroplanes instead!?

03-22-2015, 06:23 AM   #15815
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yep Jim. We can talk about that here. Sounds tasty too. Does Mrs. Rupert fix them up for you like that when you return from a long day of hunting Dove?

I bet she does.

Looks like that new Pentax is showcasing your photographic skills very well. The lighting and colors around your office, in the Woods of Otis is very nice, and the bokeh in the shots is perfect. I'm seeing some that should find their way into the photo area at the Texas state fair this year.

I bet you some would come home with nice ribbons.

Oh, and great way to tie that all into the topic of the thread.

Genius.

Pure genius!

.......uhhhh, I could follow that....pretty much..... until I got to the "genius" part, then I had to look to see if you were speaking of someone else? Old Rupert is a lot of things, but "genius"?..........Oh! I get it now! Otis says it was a big joke and everyone is laughing just like he is! Well, I don't take offense, hell...it was funny!

Best Regards!
03-22-2015, 07:44 AM - 2 Likes   #15816
Veteran Member

Here's your Sunday morning breakfast.
Grilled Scotch eggs with milk gravy. (biscuits on bottom)

03-22-2015, 07:55 AM   #15817
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

That looks delicious!

03-22-2015, 08:45 AM   #15818
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by r0ckstarr Quote
I cooked a pound of bacon on the pit today for lunch. Didn't take no pictures though, and made a 1 pound bacon sandwich out of it. I think i'll be full for the next couple days.
I think you will be empty sooner than you think you will be empty.

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Possibly in more ways than one. You may want to invest in a bottle of milk of magnesia.
Might I suggest Immodium A-D might be more appropriate to the expected symptoms in the end?

Better yet, combine 1lb. Bacon sandwich with 1lb. natural Cheddar Cheese slices to achieve a naturally offsetting effect.
03-22-2015, 10:43 AM - 1 Like   #15819
Pentaxian

I didn't know that IKEA had food.

Thank you!
They carry a pretty good collection of Swedish imports... Crackers, cookies, munchies, frozen, refrigerated. Lingonberry jam, mmmmmmm

Jim
03-22-2015, 11:13 AM   #15820
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
anything directly photography related must be kept to an absolute minimum
We can, however, speak freely of the horrors of the hociR and how nice the K3 (no hyphen) look in their summer dresses. Oh, and the destruction of Tokyo with its millions of cameras.

Steve
03-22-2015, 11:15 AM - 2 Likes   #15821
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
My soul is hardly in mint condition, and has been sold several times over
Sold and returned as defective some 8 times as I remember before eBay banned you for life.

Steve
03-22-2015, 11:17 AM   #15822
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by tim60 Quote
Reminds me of my father saying in the 30s kids would go to his primary school without shoes and with lard sandwiches.
My dad tells those stories too. He often lacked shoes, but never was sent with lard sandwiches.

Steve
03-22-2015, 11:23 AM - 2 Likes   #15823
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Ex Finn. Quote
I find that quite disturbing, what if he loses his bowel control, is there a pan somewhere near?
edit: pentaxes are weather resistant, not sure about mudd...

Possibly the most famous Pentax ad ever...

Steve
03-22-2015, 11:28 AM   #15824
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by RoxnDox Quote
They carry a pretty good collection of Swedish imports... Crackers, cookies, munchies, frozen, refrigerated. Lingonberry jam, mmmmmmm

Jim
Not to mention a restaurant serving Swedish fare. Shopping for flat-pack furniture makes you very hungry!
03-22-2015, 12:23 PM   #15825
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

QuoteOriginally posted by robtcorl Quote
Here's your Sunday morning breakfast.
Grilled Scotch eggs with milk gravy. (biscuits on bottom
Along with rOckstarr's one pound bacon sandwich, your meal screams out for a covering of delicious Real Velveeta cheese burying the entire plate!

I emphasize "Real" because I recently ran across this over on E-Bay in the "House of Otis Discount Store and Drug Warehouse".

You can't be too careful when shopping with Otis! Otis says most people think the girl comes with it.....that Otis is a slick advertiser!

Name:  Valveeta.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  171.8 KB

I'm not interested myself...but he has a sale on "Weed" this week for less than $10. a pound...with Free shipping! You don't have to guess too hard about that, if you know Otis!

Regards!
« AF1 vs AF2 | - »