Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-22-2015, 03:51 PM   #20806
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by FantasticMrFox Quote
Have you heard of that beautiful thing called Parks and Recreation?

Parks and Recreation - April Ludgate's Best Moments (Supercut) - YouTube
Just found out about it I mainly watch The Weather channel...

Last edited by Ex Finn.; 11-22-2015 at 03:57 PM.
11-22-2015, 03:53 PM   #20807
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Ex Finn. Quote
Just found out about it I mainly watch weather channel...
Sorry, but with the age distribution in this thread I wouldn't have expected someone else here to watch this kind of sitcoms Except for Zoe maybe.
11-22-2015, 03:54 PM   #20808
Site Supporter

I think by the time I buy my next new camera, it might have the evil hociR on the front of the prism box...

OP would be mortified, I'm sure.
11-22-2015, 03:57 PM   #20809
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by dansamy Quote
I think by the time I buy my next new camera, it might have the evil hociR on the front of the prism box...

OP would be mortified, I'm sure.
The front of the prism box? I'm not aware of any current camera with a prism that features the evil hociR's name on the front.

11-22-2015, 04:03 PM   #20810
Site Supporter

No. I'm saying that by the time I finally do decide to buy a new one, it will be on the front. In other words, I don't often buy a new camera.
11-22-2015, 04:07 PM   #20811
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sorry, but with the age distribution in this thread I wouldn't have expected someone else here to watch this kind of sitcoms Except for Zoe maybe.
Wife might know about it, she likes to sit in front of the tv and watch stuff like that. I am a movie person mostly.
11-22-2015, 04:20 PM   #20812
Veteran Member

Wife might know about it, she likes to sit in front of the tv and watch stuff like that. I am a movie person mostly.
Oh, I thought you were being ironic when you said you only watch the weather channel

11-22-2015, 04:23 PM   #20813
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

On a Sunday afternoon I'm more into gourmet food than tv or movies....

Ramen noodles with three slices of Velveeta melted in and Ritz crackers crushed into the mix......All the fat you need for two days and all the sodium you need for a week!

Don't know how it goes with soap operas or movies, but it's great for football watching! Better than a steak and only about .60 cents a bowl!
Name:  DSCF9498-800.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  459.1 KB

Regards!
11-22-2015, 04:24 PM   #20814
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oh, I thought you were being ironic when you said you only watch the weather channel
I do mainly watch The Weather Channel. When not watching flicks
11-22-2015, 04:26 PM   #20815
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
On a Sunday afternoon I'm more into gourmet food than tv or movies....

Ramen noodles with three slices of Velveeta melted in and Ritz crackers crushed into the mix......All the fat you need for two days and all the sodium you need for a week!

Don't know how it goes with soap operas or movies, but it's great for football watching! Better than a steak and only about .60 cents a bowl!
Attachment 289160

Regards!
Darn good looking Sprinkle some Shirazzza ? hot sauce on it to make real special.
11-22-2015, 04:29 PM   #20816
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Darn good lookinn
You gotta try it! Damn good tastin'.

Regards!
11-22-2015, 04:30 PM   #20817
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
You gotta try it! Damn good tastin'.

Regards!
I believe you sir.
11-23-2015, 10:11 AM   #20818
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
Yep.

Living in the Great Pacific Northwet is great, but the winter storms can be brutal.

The wind blew a bunch of trees down on the dead end road I live on, and knocked down a couple spans of electrical and phone lines last Tuesday. The PUD finally got the power back on early Saturday.

I used to work at the PUD, so I know about wind storms, power outages, and working 36 hour shifts with 10 hour breaks. It can be dangerous work, and working 36 hours with a break barely long enough to get some sleep and a shower is tough.

It was 5 days of living like the Pioneers. Oil lamps. Cooking on open flames (well, we always do that anyway, on the propane stove). Packing water up from the basement (we have a private well, and without electricity, no running water). Heating some of the water on the stove to bathe in. Using some of the water to flush the toilet.

Huddling around the fireplace.

Good times.

Frontier Communications sucks.

The phone company hung their wires back up too, but failed to check out if the lines were still good.

They are not.

And we still have no phone or internet.

We have called them and made it clear that the problem lies on their side of the network interface connection. The outsourced customer service connects the customer with someone halfway around the world who speaks English as a second language. The cultural differences alone are enough to prevent effective responses to trouble calls.

Still, Frontier says it will be a few more days before a technician can come out to check it out.

Yep.

Frontier Communications sucks.

Certainly enough to keep the livE hociR out of my hands.
11-23-2015, 10:32 AM   #20819
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
Found this one at the entrance to an animal hide. The hide was obviously built before the digital era hit photography

What more reason does one need not to buy a K-3, I ask.

Makes one want to run down to the local photo shop and buy a roll or two of film . . . . .

. . . . . and who would need a K3 then?
11-23-2015, 10:44 AM   #20820
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
Yep.

Living in the Great Pacific Northwet is great, but the winter storms can be brutal.

The wind blew a bunch of trees down on the dead end road I live on, and knocked down a couple spans of electrical and phone lines last Tuesday. The PUD finally got the power back on early Saturday.

Certainly enough to keep the livE hociR out of my hands.
Ouch, you guys really got whumped by this one. We had a few branches down but no power out in our part of Da Harbor (this time), though it did flicker a few times. Sue's clinic up in Port Orchard lost juice and had to shutdown, but only for a day.

Jim