Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-25-2015, 01:11 PM - 1 Like   #20881
Loyal Site Supporter

I don't care if it says Pentax on the front. That hociR on the back is anathema!

11-25-2015, 01:20 PM - 1 Like   #20882
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by dansamy Quote
That hociR on the back is anathema!
Nice one, Amy. It doesn't happen often, but I had to Google that one.
11-25-2015, 01:28 PM   #20883
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Nice one, Amy. It doesn't happen often, but I had to Google that one.
What?! You had to look up a word? Aww!

Yeah. I read a lot, which means I have a gargantuan vocabulary. At least of English words. About the only coherent sentence I can string together in Spanish is to ask where the bathroom is. Which I reckon is pretty important.
11-25-2015, 01:52 PM   #20884
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by tim60 Quote
I have never seen Velveeta.
Some people have never had sex either.....they say it's filthy too. My sympathy to them! Is Velveeta as good as sex? Not ordinarily, depending on the circumstances of course, but if you put a couple of slices into a steaming bowl of creamy chicken Ramen Noodles...it's damn close!

Regards!

11-25-2015, 01:56 PM - 1 Like   #20885
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Is Velveeta as good as sex? Not ordinarily, depending on the circumstances of course, but if you put a couple of slices into a steaming bowl of creamy chicken Ramen Noodles...it's damn close!
Please, Jim, Please! Seek help.
11-25-2015, 02:04 PM   #20886
Loyal Site Supporter

Is Velveeta as good as sex? ... if you put a couple of slices into a steaming bowl of creamy chicken Ramen Noodles...
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
11-25-2015, 02:09 PM   #20887
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by THoog Quote
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
11-25-2015, 04:33 PM - 2 Likes   #20888
Site Supporter

Some people have never had sex either.....they say it's filthy too. My sympathy to them! Is Velveeta as good as sex? Not ordinarily, depending on the circumstances of course, but if you put a couple of slices into a steaming bowl of creamy chicken Ramen Noodles...it's damn close!

Regards!
Always remember that using a feather is kinky - The whole chicken - pervert!

11-25-2015, 04:33 PM - 1 Like   #20889
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Please, Jim, Please! Seek help.
+1
11-25-2015, 06:04 PM   #20890
Pentaxian

How do you know some people have never had sex?

Name one.
11-25-2015, 11:11 PM   #20891
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
What?! You had to look up a word? Aww!

Yeah. I read a lot, which means I have a gargantuan vocabulary. At least of English words. About the only coherent sentence I can string together in Spanish is to ask where the bathroom is. Which I reckon is pretty important.
You mean Spanish speakers do not do what Chinese speakers do, which obviates the need to learn even that?

They do not have fancy double doors (and often doors) on the public WC, so you can walk along the passage/street (depends whether inside or outside) and look in and see a bunch of plumbing equipment and your nose will tell you it is not a plumbing shop display.

Somehow they seem less squeamish about the idea that when we put food and drink in the top end it normally comes out the bottom end after some amount of delay.
11-25-2015, 11:12 PM - 1 Like   #20892
Site Supporter

I buy my next new camera, it might have the evil hociR on the front of the prism box
I have a few of those...(was infected in my youth)

Steve
11-26-2015, 12:55 AM   #20893
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by tim60 Quote
You mean Spanish speakers do not do what Chinese speakers do, which obviates the need to learn even that?

They do not have fancy double doors (and often doors) on the public WC, so you can walk along the passage/street (depends whether inside or outside) and look in and see a bunch of plumbing equipment and your nose will tell you it is not a plumbing shop display.

Somehow they seem less squeamish about the idea that when we put food and drink in the top end it normally comes out the bottom end after some amount of delay.
I have NO idea! Never been outside the USA. I'd be up a creek in a foreign country though.
11-26-2015, 03:37 AM   #20894
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
I have a few of those...(was infected in my youth)
Inoculated? You are safe?
Some vaccinations have a diminishing potency.
By the time the FF is released, you might be susceptible to the disease again. Be careful.
11-26-2015, 10:22 AM   #20895
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
How do you know some people have never had sex?

Name one.
Well, it was a long time ago in the back seat of my '55 Chevy. She was a preacher's daughter, about 17 and without a clue. She wanted to remain that way, but was drawn to the passion of the moment. I made it simple by assuring her that if she remained absolutely still and exhibited no emotion, it wouldn't count as sex. It was a wonderful following year of "no sex"! Unfortunately, it ended when her two big brothers found out what was happening......yep, I had a big mouth even way back then. Damn near beat me to death.

I should feel guilty about this, but like Otis says....why? Years later I tried that with Mrs Rupert, but she reminded me..."You're the idiot here, not me!"

So ...it does happen, people that have no sex...or at least it did back in the old days. Nowadays there is plentiful sex....and Velveeta too!

Regards!