Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
This Bunny?

12-27-2013, 03:13 PM   #2102
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
dun-Dun-DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

12-27-2013, 03:23 PM   #2103
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've always been afraid of bunnies, actually. They try to appear cuddly and cute but I know they have plans for the human race, (that don't include the human race).
12-27-2013, 03:23 PM   #2104
F/8 & Somewhere
Loyal Site Supporter

Parallax, you're giving away the answers. What fun is that?

12-27-2013, 03:39 PM   #2105
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by jatrax Quote
I've always been afraid of bunnies, actually. They try to appear cuddly and cute but I know they have plans for the human race, (that don't include the human race).
I never got the impression that rabbits were bright enough to take us down. Cats... cats could do it - they just choose not to - for now. But if they ever figure out how to operate can openers, we are in trouble!

I think that's why I like the waffled bunny - his expression reminds me of my cat when I would put (whatever it was she thought I should hold while she inspected it) on top of her head - "One of these days, I swear I'm gonna kill him!"
12-27-2013, 03:44 PM   #2106
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by THoog Quote
cats could do it - they just choose not to - for now. But if they ever figure out how to operate can openers, we are in trouble!
Mine are so good at mind control they don't need to learn how to use can openers.
12-27-2013, 03:46 PM   #2107
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by THoog Quote
I never got the impression that rabbits were bright enough to take us down. Cats... cats could do it - they just choose not to - for now. But if they ever figure out how to operate can openers, we are in trouble!

I think that's why I like the waffled bunny - his expression reminds me of my cat when I would put (whatever it was she thought I should hold while she inspected it) on top of her head - "One of these days, I swear I'm gonna kill him!"

As the saying goes "Dogs got masters, cats got servants"....

Cats took over eons ago, and reduced us humans to be their willing slaves....not because they can't operate can openers, but because their basic philosophy is "why do it yourself, if you can get a lower being to do it for you"....

12-27-2013, 04:07 PM   #2108
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
This Bunny?
You mean self transportable cat food with built in dessert!!
12-27-2013, 04:25 PM   #2109
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Boy do those rabbits have you guys fooled. But they won't get me, I'm on to them.
12-27-2013, 04:36 PM   #2110
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Joel B Quote
You mean self transportable cat food with built in dessert!!

Cats don't eat sweets, cakes and waffles - their taste buds are not able to sense and appreciate sweet stuff.

So, conclusion, this bunny is up to something more nefarious than seduce our feline overlords.
12-27-2013, 04:46 PM   #2111
Veteran Member

...this reminds me of a thread started a long time ago when I used to post on the amdmb motherboard forums....
Someone started a thread with the question - "What does the word [bump] mean in a thread?"....well, folks picked up on this and the thread ran on for years and years and had a ridiculous amount of replies, most of which had nothing to do with the original question. It was epic!
All the replies to the original post started with the word [bump] of course ...which actually brings the thread to the top of the forum.
It might actually still be going if the site is still alive...
12-27-2013, 04:50 PM   #2112
Pentaxian

That sounds like the most comprehensive answer ever
12-27-2013, 04:51 PM   #2113
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by peterjcb Quote
...this reminds me of a thread started a long time ago when I used to post on the amdmb motherboard forums....

Someone started a thread with the question - "What does the word [bump] mean in a thread?"....well, folks picked up on this and the thread ran on for years and years and had a ridiculous amount of replies, most of which had nothing to do with the original question. It was epic!

All the replies to the original post started with the word [bump] of course ...which actually brings the thread to the top of the forum.

It might actually still be going if the site is still alive...

That sounds like a challenge that PF should be up for....
12-27-2013, 04:52 PM   #2114
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by tclausen Quote
Cats don't eat sweets, cakes and waffles - their taste buds are not able to sense and appreciate sweet stuff.

So, conclusion, this bunny is up to something more nefarious than seduce our feline overlords.
Someone forgot to tell my now deceased Selena that. her favorite was peanutbutter fudge!!! And one of my current ones named Sorcha loves apricot jelly!! She is a big black blob and her nickname is cat lard!
12-27-2013, 04:53 PM   #2115
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Joel B Quote
Someone forgot to tell my now deceased Selena that. her favorite was peanutbutter fudge!!! And one of my current ones named Sorcha loves apricot jelly!! She is a big black blob and her nickname is cat lard!

Deception is, then, all part of their plan. The conspiracy thickens....but how does the bunny fit in?