Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-04-2015, 02:40 PM   #21316
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
Ever been drive bombed by a Paris pigeon while walking out a Metro station ... ?!

They are "rats with wings" ... and it was a bullseye hit on top of my head, in case I didn't mention that.
I got nailed by a pigeon coming out of the grocery store, and since I had both hands full of multiple bags of groceries, and a shaved head, I had the joy of feeling it run down the side of my face while getting to my car. At least it didn't run into my eye. I swear that little bastard was aiming for me.

I once found bird poop on my car seat in the morning. The window was open a half inch. Did he stick his tiny little butt through a half inch and then projectile poop onto the middle of my seat? Wat wid dat?

Last edited by normhead; 12-04-2015 at 05:23 PM.
12-04-2015, 02:48 PM   #21317
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
Bird droppings?

Hey, out here in the Great Pacific Northwet there are plenty of seagulls, other shore birds, peregrine falcons, osprey, several species of hawks, numerous owls, robins, sparrows, finches, crows, ravens, jays, woodpeckers, starlings (yuck!), and the majestic bald eagle.

They all leave droppings.

The owls not so much, as there regurgitate more than they poop.

The starlings gather in enormous flocks, hang out on signs over the interstate and turn the pavement purple with their berry filled excreta.

And the bald eagles drop loads that would fill a large skillet.

Yeah, we got bird droppings.
12-04-2015, 02:50 PM   #21318
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I hear a well-aimed pelican can knock you to your knees...
12-04-2015, 03:22 PM   #21319
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by THoog Quote
why do I have a feeling Rupert will have a relevant picture (that I really don't want to see...)?

12-04-2015, 09:14 PM   #21320
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Time for more nonsense??

How about an appearance of the ghost of filter flare past?
12-05-2015, 03:29 AM   #21321

QuoteOriginally posted by Joel B Quote
Time for more nonsense??

Are those "angels" made of gingerbread ?
12-05-2015, 07:00 AM   #21322
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Joel B Quote
Clearly proof of the Paranormal! (if you ask the folks on those "ghost hunters" shows)

12-05-2015, 07:02 AM - 4 Likes   #21323
Pentaxian

Thought this might go along with y'all's discussion: A pirate walks into bar and sits down. The bartender notices that he has a peg leg, a hook for a hand, and a patch over one eye. The pirate orders a beer, and while he's pouring it the bartender asks "So what's the story with the leg?"
"Well it were many a year ago," says the pirate. "I were walkin on the deck a me ship and a rogue wave swept me overboard, and a shark swum up and bit me leg clean off! I swum ashore and were fitted fer a peg leg that very night."
"That's terrible," says the bartender. "What about the hand?"
"Well it were the very next day," says the pirate. "I were walkin on the deck a me ship and a rogue wave swept me overboard again, and a whale came up and bit me hand clean off! I swum ashore and were fitted fer a hook that very night."
"Wow," says the bartender. "So what about the eye?"
"Well it were the very next day," says the pirate. "I were walkin on the deck a me ship, and I were lookin out fer rogue waves, and a seagull flew over and pooped right in me eye!"
"Oh man," says the bartender. "And that blinded you?"
"Well no," says the pirate. "But it were me first day with the hook." Lol, had to edit, they did not use word poop!
12-05-2015, 07:47 AM   #21324
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by stargazer Quote
Are those "angels" made of gingerbread ?
Plywood, which tastes just like store bought gingerbread around here!

Clearly proof of the Paranormal!
Especially since it only showed up in the photo!

QuoteOriginally posted by sherrvonne Quote
Thought this might go along with y'all's discussion:
Yep, fits right in!
12-05-2015, 09:18 AM - 2 Likes   #21325
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

why do I have a feeling Rupert will have a relevant picture (that I really don't want to see...)?
No picture...but I have been peed on by squirrels enough times that I no longer walk in the Woods of Otis without protective gear.

Maybe I could draw you a picture.......you do know I am famous for my outstanding drawings?

Regards!
12-05-2015, 09:32 AM   #21326
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
No picture...but I have been peed on by squirrels enough times that I no longer walk in the Woods of Otis without protective gear.

Maybe I could draw you a picture.......you do know I am famous for my outstanding drawings?

Regards!
Yes, you should draw something. We are waiting........ Tick tock tick tock tick tock..........
12-05-2015, 09:39 AM - 1 Like   #21327
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
I got nailed by a pigeon coming out of the grocery store, and since I had both hands full of multiple bags of groceries, and a shaved head, I had the joy of feeling it run down the side of my face while getting to my car. At least it didn't run into my eye. I swear that little bastard was aiming for me.

I once found bird poop on my car seat in the morning. The window was open a half inch. Did he stick his tiny little butt through a half inch and then projectile poop onto the middle of my seat? Wat wid dat?
When I was a mere child, I could get out on a flat roof where lots of pigeons gathered. The sidewalk below was full of droppings. I would wait until someone was walking below, & nail them on top of the head with my watergun. It was funny to watch them start to reach up on top of their head, then stop; thinking it was poop! It was great entertainment..........until my mom caught me!
12-05-2015, 09:40 AM   #21328
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote

Regards!
Speechless
12-05-2015, 09:52 AM   #21329
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by sherrvonne Quote
Yes, you should draw something. We are waiting..
You have no idea what you've just done!

12-05-2015, 09:56 AM   #21330
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by csa Quote
When I was a mere child, I could get out on a flat roof where lots of pigeons gathered. The sidewalk below was full of droppings. I would wait until someone was walking below, & nail them on top of the head with my watergun. It was funny to watch them start to reach up on top of their head, then stop; thinking it was poop! It was great entertainment..........until my mom caught me!
« AF1 vs AF2 | - »